Chapter 23

Gold's POV
Everyone was already at the party for the surprise. I was with Funneh taking her to the party. I'm not really good with directions, though, so I think I might get lost or come from a different angle and ruin the surprise. I don't want that. That would be horrible. She's turning 17, and I didn't want to ruin it.

"Wait, where is Yandere's party? This GPS thing is so confusing," Funneh said. "I have no idea, maybe it's the same place when we had Senpai's birthday?" I said. "I don't want to be late," she said. "I know, me niether," I said.

We finally found out how to use the GPS. We weaved through the woods. Then we found the campsite. Thank god Funneh rushed ahead.

There was a bunch of birthday stuff and Halloween stuff set up. Alec and Lunar were holding up the banner with "happy birthday, Funneh," on it. They kept shooting each other glares. They better stop when Funneh walks up.

I caught up to Funneh, still staying behind her. Dunneh walked out into the middle and saw everything. "Happy birthday, Funneh!" They all screamed. She gasped out of excitement. "Happy Birthday," I said, hugging her. "Thank you!" She hugged back. "It was Rainbow and Yandere's idea," I pointed to them. They waved with their sweet smiles.

She ran over there and hugged them both. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said. I saw Kyran come up next to me. It was still a Halloween party, so he was Eugene from Tangled. We did a FRIENDS costume together. I was Rapunzel. I didn't end up being Spiderman it was tight and showed a lot of things. Lunar was a witch, and Rainbow was sleeping beauty. (If you watched the first few episodes from yandere High, you'll get the joke.) Funneh ended up being Spiderman, and Aly was a vampire. Yandere dressed up as a skeleton. She always did that, but it never got boring she is so talented with how she makes it so real. Draco was the mad hatter, and Evan was a demon lord? I don't know, but he is some weird guy. Senpai dressed up as a prince. He and Rainbow were matching. Was it a coincidence? Or maybe they like each other and someone helped out! Or maybe they're dating! Or maybe they're like me and Kyran! Alec was a vampire again, probably because Aly wanted him to.

Funneh and I went over to our tents, and we put our stuff inside. "Happy?" I laughed. "Yes, Alec is so freaking hot in that costume, and yeah, that was a really fun birthday surprise," she said. I laughed, and we headed out to go meet people. I went back up to Kyran. "Hi," I said. "Hey," he said. He was side eyeing the banner people. Alec and Lunar were fighting. They have been fighting a lot lately, not as much as Kyran and Alec, but still. What is their problem?

Draco's POV
I was sharing a tent with Evan and Senpai. It was crowded in that tiny tent. We had to share because no boy or girl should be put in a tent together, is what Rainbow said. So now we have to all share a tent except Alec and Kyran they're sharing in another tent. Why? I don't know they fight a lot.

I rolled out my sleeping bag next to Evan's he was in the middle, and Senpai's was on the other side. I didn't like cramming a whole bunch of people into one small place, especially if I'm one of them.

Anyways, Rainbow said she was going to make a move on Senpai to see what would happen. This is a private party, so if something happens, it has to be someone here. So, we are testing that theory. So she said she would do it later. She has a mic on her so we can hear everything. Lunar has the earpiece because no one really talks to her, and her hair covers it. I had one, but I think Alec and Kyran are getting suspicious of me. They're not suspicious of Lunar, though. I guess they think she's just mean or just fight with her.

I left the tent and went out to talk to Rainbow or Lunar, but they were busy. Lunar was fighting with Alec, and Rainbow was talking to Senpai. "Yo Draco!" Evan yelled behind me. I turned. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey, wanted to ask you a question," he said. He looked embarrassed. "Yeah?" I said. "Umm, is Lunar dating anyone?" He asked, looking away. I was shocked. I didn't think anyone would date Lunar because of... you know! "Umm, no, she's not. You like her?" I asked. "Shhhh yes! She looks so hot right now," he said. I became embarrassed about how he was talking about her. "Yoi think I have a chance?" He asked. "Umm, I'm not sure. She really doesn't date people," I said. "I can work with that," he said. "Bye," he said abruptly. He went over to Lunar to break the fight so he could talk to her.