Chapter 5

Funneh's POV
It was the end of the year. The party was canceled because Gold and I had nothing planned. It was okay. Though they weren't mad at us, they knew it was stressful. We also had a flight back to Canada. We had to get ready for that and see our friends from back home. My parents as well. I'm so happy to go back home but I will also miss my friends that I have made here. At least I have their numbers to stay in touch! Especially Alec, I want to get close over the phone since he's usually on it all the time.

Gold and I were packing up our stuff in our dorms. Alec went to borrow his Mom's car so we can fill it up and head to the airport. He was going to say goodbye, and Kyran was also coming to say goodbye! I was in such a great mood. On the other hand, Gold hasn't. Ever since our party, she has been sad and moody. I think it was because Prince didn't come. He also hasn't texted her back and hasn't talked to her at school either. He also seems to be avoiding her, so that sucks.

I continued to pack my clothes, which was me throwing my clothes into a suitcase. Gold already packed her stuff. She seemed ready to go, I guess. She was folding my clothes and putting them back into my suitcase. My room was basically empty except for my bed and mattress and desk, which was school owned. My PC was already boxed up and being sent to my house in Canada. So when I get back, I can play my games on there all summer long! Oh, and hang out with my friends and my family.

I continued to get all my stuff out of the drawers. I had a lot of little things. I also found like $20. It was exciting now. I get to go buy something at home, maybe gifts for my friends here. Maybe something for Alec! Maybe a little figurine for Kyran or something. I bet he'll like that. I don't know about Alec, though. Maybe a new hoodie that black one is getting a little ratchet. Maybe something for Valerie? Maybe some fake flowers? Or some little toys for memories of us hanging out together. Maybe I should leave something green! Hehe.

I should get something for my friends at home. Maybe my parents too. Like cards and small gifts and maybe a video game or something. Or maybe something from the U.S. like a little souvenir or something like that. Or maybe just something for myself. Hashtag self care! I'm just joking. I'm not that selfish.... Never mind, I am. Before we leave, I should get Gold a little something to make her a little happier st least or make her happy forever. Prince is that type. When I first saw him, I thought he was like a frat boy. Then he was nice but the whole thing was an act and he really is a frat boy!

Gold's POV
I heard a beeping outside. "Time to go, Funneh," I sighed. I really need to get out of here. "Kk," she said. She rolled her stuff downstairs, and I rolled mine out, and we put them in Alec's car. "Good?" He asked. "Yep!" Funneh said and got in the back seat with me. I saw Kyran was up front next to Alec. "Oh hey Ky," Funneh said. "Hey, hi Gold," he said. "Hi..." I trailed off. I looked out the window. I heard Funneh whispering to them about me. I don't mind.

Alec started the car, and we were off. I felt Funneh's hand on mine. Then she held it. I held her hand, too. She is so sweet even though she doesn't seem like it. That's why she is the best friend I could've asked for. I don't deserve her... she's always so happy. But not me. I've always been depressed since I left Canada, always feeling like I lost a part of myself there, and now this with Prince just makes it worse. This is a horrible time.

It started to rain, great, I thought. I had no coat on nor a hood. This sucks. It also makes my mood feel more down, not seeing the sun. "Yes!" Funneh said. "What?" Kyran asked, amused. "It's raining! I love the rain!" She exclaimed. They laughed, and I snorted. She smiled at me. "I don't like rain, but im glad you're enthused about it!" Alec laughed. "I don't like it either," Kyran said. "What! Wait, I get that, but it's so cool and I love playing in the rain it's so fun!" Funneh threw herself back against the head rest.

We got to the airport. Kyran and Alec helped us get our bags out of the car. They walked us in, and we put them on the conveyor belt. We were all talking. "You guys still going to call and text us?" Alec asked. "Of course, why wouldn't we?" Funneh said. "I don't know, maybe you'll forget about us," Kyran said. "I don't think we could forget you guys," I said. "Well, we can't forget the weirdos at our school," Alec said. We laughed. I felt happier and lighter after I laughed. I'm going to miss them but I need a break.

"We can introduce you guys to our friends back home over a call!" Funneh said. "Yeah, sure, they better not be rude to us, though," Alec said. "They aren't they are so kind and funny," I smiled. "Cool, can't wait," Kyran said. "How many do you have?" Alec asked. "3" Funneh said. "Okay, a lot, this will be hard. Are their names as interesting as yours?" Kyran smirked. "Yeah, Lunar, Rainbow, and Draco!" I said. "Those ones are even weirder," Alec said. We laughed, and we think so, too!" I said. "Flight 8 will be leaving in ten minutes. Please board flight," the intercom said. "That's us. We better be on our way," I said. "Bye!" Funneh and I said. "Bye!" Kyran and Alec said. We waved goodbye and we got on the plane.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1035 Words