Prologue

It was about midnight. The moon was full that night it was the beginning of a new month, after all. The month of May. A mysterious girl was walking on the path. There weren't any lights to show the path in front of her. But she didn't seem to mind. She had dark hair that was pulled into a ponytail. She wore the schools uniform even though they got rid of it. Her eyes were grey and emotionless. She had fair white skin. She was beautiful, she was quiet and kind.

"Im sorry, Senpai..." she muttered. "I know I left you, but I had a reason," she muttered again. She pulled out her phone from her boot. She hid it from the people who were checking for phones. She opened her phone to her backround was of Senpai. "Someone is coming back to haunt me..." she said, looking around as if someone was watching. "I needed to get out of there..." she muttered. "I will come back for you.... my Senpai!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Im just starting out on this book. The description is horrible, but if you've made it here, great! Please don't miss out and give me feedback! Don't hesitate to give me feedback it helps me improve as a writer so i can make more stories for you guys!