Chapter 8

Funneh's POV
I woke up to Rainbow. "Hey, you guys gotta go, I have an interview," she said. "Oh, okay," I said. I was so tired from last night. It was so fun and humorous. Everyone else woke up, and I started packing. I'll get dressed at my house. I left without anyone. I went downstairs and saw her parents. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey, leaving already?" Her Mom asked. "Yeah, she said she had an interview or something," I said. "Oh, okay, be safe," she said as I walked out the door. She always said that, and it was the sweetest thing ever!

I walked home to my parents, leaving for work. "Hey, sweetheart! If you didn't get breakfast, we bought cereal!" Dad said. "Thanks! Bye Dad," I said. "You're welcome, Bye!" He said. I got out of the way and went in through the garage, and he closed it behind me. I went to the kitchen because I was hungry! I was hoping Rainbow's Mom would make pancakes like usual, but we got kicked out! I get it, but can't you like skip for us and do it later. I was so much fun! And she had to end it early.

I got the cereal out it was more cocoa puffs. I didn't mind it, but I wanted it to be different. I got a bowl from the cabinet and poured the cereal. I went to the fridge to get milk and it wasn't there. I groaned. "Dad!" I yelled. I went to the living room and turned on some cartoon network and ate my dry cereal, no milk. It didn't suck but it would be nicer with milk. Gumball was on. I love gumball. it's so... entertaining! It was the episode where he went to Penny's house for her tarantula's death.

I heard my phone go off in my backpack. I paused the show and went to my phone. I got it out of my blue backpack through my clothes and other stuff like my toothbrush. I grabbed it. I looked at my notifications. It was Alec. I blushed a little. It wasn't the group chat either it was just a message for me! I was really happy. I clicked on it. Shit. Now he knows I read it. I have to come up with something quick before he gets mad at me or something. Ooh what do I text!
-------------------------------------------------------------
A: Hey, u up?
F: Yeah...
A: Did I wake u up? 😕
F: No, I was already up. I stayed the night at my friend's house
A: Oh
F: Yeah, we barely slept
A: Go get some sleep!
F: I'm fine, Alec
A: Go rest at least!
F: I'm talking to you! I wouldn't do that
A: Ik, but go rest in your room
F: I'm watching TV
A: Fine ig that's resting
F: See, I'm rEsPoNsIbLe
A: LOL, the only time you are! 😂
F: LOL FR 😂
A: Anyways, I have a question for you
-------------------------------------------------------------
Gold's POV
I was at home in my room, continuing unpacking because I hadn't finished it since... yeah... I'm okay. I was just really stressed out and got overwhelmed. I folded my clothes thinking about Funneh and how I would probably have to go over there and help her unpack since she does not take care of that herself. I sighed and took out my bathroom stuff, and went to the bathroom across the hall. I placed my makeup around the sink, and I put my hairbrush and toothbrush and toothpaste in the drawer.

I looked in the mirror and saw acne and bags under my eyes. I looked away, and I was about to cry. I loved him so much, and he just ditched me, and now I look like a depressed loser. I started to cry. I went over to my bed and fell into it, and I put a pillow to my chest. I got under the covers and pulled them over my head. I cried so fucking hard. Why can't I get over him! We only like went out on 5 dates. I thought we were a couple and together and he just won't answer me anymore.

I fell asleep crying. I woke up and my pillow was wet and I felt the dried tear streaks on my face. I got on my phone and saw that I got a text... from PRINCE?!?!? Wait what do I do text him back ignore him. Ooh but that seems kind of toxic. But right now he's being toxic. If he is trying to get me back... I'll be responsible and not take him back... Yeah! He better have a good reason and I'm not taking him back okay Gold? Yeah I can do it. I just need to hype myself up.
-------------------------------------------------------------
P: Hey Gold :(
G: Whatsup I really don't want to talk to u
P: I know, I have an apology, can you come over to my house?
G: No I can't I'm in Canada
P: U seriously moved to Canada! What the actually fuck it wasn't that fucking bad!
G: Okay I'm done Prince u actually suck! FUCK U
-------------------------------------------------------------
I am done! He us actually a fucking jerk I'm never dating his type again. Now I do see why he was doing that he was only praising himself and fishing for compliments from he is such a fucking asshole!

I blocked him and sent a screenshot to Funneh of him being blocked and the conversation.
-------------------------------------------------------------
G: I'm never dating again!
F: Gold stop being so dramatic! You'll find another love
G: No I won't!
F: Why don't you go on a hunt for the mystery knight❤️❤️❤️
G: That would be intresting
G: Wait! No I don't want to date anyone
F: Gold, you'll be okay, I promise and you will date again I guarantee you
G: Okay....
F: Now cheer up so we can go out today I want to get poutine!
G: Okay Funneh :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
1000 Words