Chapter 17

Funneh's POV
I was lying in bed on my phone. It was Sunday night. I just got off a group call. It was Gold, Senpai, Rainbow, Kyran, Alec, and Evan. It was so much fun, and I was calming myself down from laughing so hard. We were talking about Kyran's anime obsession and his 2D world of girlfriends and what Gold and I found in his closet. He was mad at us but we stopped even though it was so fucking messed up and funny we found out that that 2D girl was like 365 years old! Oh my god!

"Funneh?" Gold knocked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Did you do your homework?" She asked. "Oh shit! No Gold," I said. "Can i?" I said sweetly. "Fine but don't copy just use similar words or something," she said. "Oh thank you so much Gold! Your a life saver!" I said. I went downstairs and grabbed her computer and went back upstairs to work on the essay and all the other homework we had. It was so stupid they shouldn't have assigned homework on the first day even if it is review for us. This is so stressful and uncool. This is stupid.

Rainbow's POV
*Ring* *Ring* my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey!" Evelyn spoke. "Umm I heard you went out with Senpai?" She asked. "Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you before hand," I said. "It's fine but you to tell us next time and use the microphone so we can here everything," Evelyn said. "Yeah I forgot that time, I've been wearing it to school though," I laughed. "Okay Betty," she laughed. "Who told you?" I asked. "Lunar, she saw you guys on the way back home," she said. "Oh okay," I said. "Anyways see ya, I just wanted to remind you," she said. "See ya," I said. She hung up.

"Rainbow?" Draco knocked. "Come in," I said. He did. "What are you doing here?" I sat crisscrossed on my bed. "Prince said he wanted to meet you at the water fountain infront of the school. He said he wanted to talk and apologize," he said. "Umm okay," I said. I put on my mic and headed to the fountain. I got there and I saw him waiting. He was siting on it. I went up to him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Hey!" He had flowers.

Gold's POV
When Funneh went to the store she just got junk food. So I was going to the store.... with Kyran! It was lay at night and we were going shopping. Kyran needed some stuff so we were going together! We got an Uber and headed there.

We got to the store and it had a bunch of renovation ls and it was huge like Walmart but it's not Walmart. "Wow," Kyran said. "Yeah, how are we going to find everything?" I looked at him. "I have no idea," he said. We walked for like 5 seconds and we were lost.

We finally found the produce isle after like 20 minutes. "No wonder Funneh just got junk food," I said. "She probably just wanted junk food," Kyran said. "Probably," I laughed. We started to get everything we needed and found our way throughout the store. I thought it was going to be the backrooms when I first came in here. It still was but now we have some idea to get around this whole place.

We found the cashier and we both checked out. We headed home. We got home and I saw Rainbow. Her hands were over her mouth and she was on her side lying on the ground and she looked traumatized. I looked down in front of her and a guy with blonde hair and a red suit was on the ground with the statue of the schools mascot from the water fountain on him.

Lunar's POV
I was studying for school in my room waiting for Rainbow to get home so I could go to bed. I was making edits to my history essay. There was so much to do and little time because Rainbow is always on time so I won't have much time to do edits on my homework. I was also kind of stuck.

It was 6 when I started to do my homework and now it's 6:30 I was thinking about calling Rainbow to pick up something or maybe I will order something. I don't want to make something tonight. I'm still in my head instead of in the real world so I might do something wrong and make a mess.

It's now 7:45 and Rainbow should be coming home now. Or soon. Curfew for schoolgrounds is exactly 8 and night guards are out so she needs to come home soon or she'll be caught.

Draco's POV
I followed Rainbow out and I passed Lunar. I waved to her. She looked busy with homework. Rainbow left I left a note for Lunar once she gets done. I put it on the coffee table and left. I went back to my dorm to my desktop. I put on my headset and connected to Rainbow's mic.

"Yeah?" Rainbow said. "Hey!" Prince said. I heard shuffling. "I know we just met, and I made a bad impression," he started. "I'm really sorry about that. I would like to take you out sometime, on a date. I like you," he ended. "Umm, I just met you and you were flirting with me and being weird so I'm going to kindly decline," she said.

She better! I don't want her to date someone like Prince after what happened to Gold and Prince. Isn't like girl code or something like that. I also do not want her to date as her boy best friend!

"Like I said I apologize, Rainbow," Prince said. "Like I said, no," she said. I heard rumbling from the mic. "Rainbow!" Prince yelled. I heard her grunt I heard her hit the pavement and a big crash of... Rocks?
-------------------------------------------------------------
1011 Words.