Chapter 20 ~Yandere's~ POV

I watched Funneh and Gold walk with that girl in my math class. Yeah! The one who looked like Valerie... Oh, she just keeps coming back, doesn't she.

I was standing by the water fountain. I was standing by the accident. I liked you Prince. You were popular and I guess handsome but not as handsome as my Senpai. You were going to be on my team to get Senpai, but you're too nice, and look what you did to yourself.

If you had lived I would definitely kill you when you go home that night, because I was trying to kill Valerie! Wait no Rainbow. It's just Valerie coming back to haunt me in a different form. She keeps trying to steal my Senpai. I cannot let that happen again.

I wanted you Prince, but you are too fucking nice. We would've been best friends and our team would have connections as well. You had your chance I guess, but when you pushed her out of the way that's when I knew you would die either way.

Now we need a new plan. I need Celeste and Elijah for this. Oh! And maybe Alec if he can do the fucking job right and not mess this up for all of us.

I texted them to hurry up and get their asses over to my house. I got into my car and headed home where Celeste and Elijah were already here. We waited for a while for Alec, but he never came.

"Is that red haired guy coming?" Celeste said scrolling on her phone. "He better," I growled. "The plan didn't work I see," Elijah smirked. "Shut up, Elijah," I said. He and Celeste laughed. I flipped them both off.

I called Alec. I put the phonee to my ear and waited for an answer. He took a while but he answered. "Where the fuck are you?" I yelled. "Sorry, I was busy," he said. "Don't lie I saw you go off with your little girlfriend and friends!" I yelled. He sighed "your house?" "Where it always is," I said. I got off the phone without saying bye like a normal person.

We waited again as a car pulled up and he got out and tipped the man. He ran up here. "What do you want?" He asked. "Someone's cranky," Celeste said twirling her car keys around her finger."Shut up," Alec said. "But seriously what do you want?!" He asked angrily. "We need a new plan last one failed. Nice acting by the way," I smirked. "You did that?! I didn't know how the fuck is that acting?!" He yelled. "It's funny to see you worked up like that," I giggled. He sighed.

We went and sat down on the couch. They followed. "What's the new plan Yumi. "Don't call me that," I snarked. She giggled. Elijah smirked and Alec rolled his eyes. "Show some respect," Celeste said. Alec flipped her off and she laughed hysterically.

"Let's get back on topic guys," Elijah said. "Yeah," I said. "Fine, fine," she said. We started to plan for our next kill. "A big event or by themselves?" I asked. "I liked that Christmas one at Evelyn's house so I say big!" Celeste said. "But she suspected Senpai," Elijah said. "Then get rid of Evelyn as well! We were already going to do that anyway," Celeste said. "I do like the party idea, and I do really want to kill Evelyn for pulling something on Senpai last year," I said. "What party?" Elijah asked. "Ooh you could host a Halloween party in the woods and we could play games and kill during them and bury them alive!" Celeste said. "TMI," Alec said. She giggled. "I do like that idea, Celeste."

In every way or form, Valerie. You just keep coming back to get me. But I feel no guilt. And I shouldn't. Senpai is mine. I had him right where I wanted him and you just came and stole him from me. And now? You're trying again in another form? You know what will happen. You should just go back to hell, bitch. Stay away from my Senpai and maybe you won't get hurt, Valerie.
-------------------------------------------------------------
703 Words

The Yandere High Investigation||KREW YHS FANFIC||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें