Chapter 6

Rainbow's Pov
We were heading to a meeting at the spies academy. So here's a little background information. Draco saw that there was a movie that was being filmed near us! So we went to go interview for some characters because we thought it would be fun. It was for a spy part. We all tried out, dor it not taking it seriously. Then we were all taken to the spies academy, which we were enrolled in, and we had no choice. So now we are all studying to be a spy! It's cool but dangerous, which I don't like, and it also messes with people's heads, which I hate!

The worst thing is that we can't tell anyone. Like our parents. They think we are just in regular school. We also can't tell Funneh or Gold! So whenever I talked to them on the phone, I always felt guilty about not telling them anything about the academy. I'm lying to a ton of people which hurts me, and when they find out, they will be hurt too. I don't want that. I hate my life! Lunar and Draco... They have to be mad at me too because it was my idea....

Lunar's POV
It's the end of the year.... I hope we can get out of this academy thing.... Rainbow seems stressed.... It's all my fault too.... I should've handled it better.... Controlled my anger.... But now everything has changed since last summer and I can't feel anything now....

We got to the academy. It looked like a prison. It had concrete walls with electric fencing on the top of the wall going all around the academy. We used face ID to get in. Rainbow went up to the camera and did not smile at all ,and it let her in, and we all had to do it. Otherwise, the alarm would go off. I was next, and I did face ID, and then Draco followed and did his.

We got through the fence, and it looked like a college campus thing. It looked like a regular college school. But we're high schoolers, and it was a college. There were a lot of older students here, but today, no one was outside walking around. This means this meeting is exclusive. Or nobody came except us because this is the first day of summer. We walked in, and no one was there, and we headed up to the meeting rooms in the library.

Draco's POV
This is so cool! I always thought I would do something really cool but not like this! Now I'm training to become a spy and this is more than I wanted. It's hard work, but it's fun! I've learned a lot about fighting and defense and how to go undercover! Undercover was my favorite unit it was so much fun! We dressed up in every occasional event and even for schools and casual ones too! We also took fighting classes, which was so much fun. I got to fight Lunar and Rainbow and always won! So much fun!

We started to walk up these giant stairs. They were taller than me even when I walked on the stairs. There were no rails to hold onto they were really trying to teach us the hard way. We got to the library. All the books were non-fiction about spies and fighting and going underage that kind of stuff.

We got to the meeting room and sat down at the table where the headmistress sat at the end. "Hi guys!" She said excitedly. "Hey!" I smiled. "Hey," Rainbow and Lunar said miserably. "So let's get down to business. You want to go back to regular school, right?" She asked. "Yeah..." Rainbow said and sat back up in her chair. I didn't want to leave!! What! "I'm going to make a deal with you. There's this school called Yandere High. A detective there needs high school student spies." She said. "Okay... what do we get out of it. That's a mission, not school," Rainbow said. "You get to attend Yandere High as a student and get to do classes there, if the mission goes well and is completed you can stay till senior year and I will give you 5k towards any college you want," she said. "So..." she added. "Yeah, we'll do it. What's it about?" Lunar asked. "I'll give you the detectives contacts, and she can tell you," She said. "Alright," Rainbow said.

She handed us a note. It said Evelyn and a phone number. We walked out of the room. "Wait..." I started. "What?" Rainbow asked as we walked down the stairs. "Yandere High.... It sounds so familiar..." I said. "It does, doesn't it," Rainbow said.
-------------------------------------------------------------
789 Words