Thirty Four

"I won't let you hurt my mate."

"Him? The fuck are you on about?" Changbin takes a step forward towards Hyunjin, Yongbok blocks him. "하지마, 제발."{Don't do that, please} Changbin growls. "Get out of the way Yongbok."

"안돼, {No} I won't let you hurt each other...." He looks at Hyunjin's face, "more than you already have. Let's talk it out."

"Talk? TALK?! Then let's fucking talk."

"Shift back first."

"Like hell I will."

"빈니,제발." {Binnie,please}

With one last growl at the god of death ~Hyunjin (⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)~, Changbin shifts back, standing there in all his naked glory, his orbs still ablaze. All eyes on him.

Chan gasps, jaw on the floor. "That was in you?" He asks looking at Seungmin who has a proud smirk on his face. "Trust me, it gets bigger." His smirk growing. "Oh hell no!"

"Werewolves are so shameless. Especially alphas." Namjoon comments scoffing. "Damn right we are. But the correct term is Pride. Though you gotta give it to him, kid's got an impressive package." Jin says wiggling his eyebrows at Namjoon, who rolls his eyes.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." Jaemee sighs, shaking her head, right hand on her temple.

Hyunjin hasn't moved an inch from where he's standing, eyes never leaving the two wolves in front of him. Listening the conversation between them through Felix. He'll surely vent out on Chan for letting Felix be lose. Felix looks at him for a second then looks back at Changbin. He'd be happily tearing him apart but noooo he just had to interrupt. He glares at Chan, who just shrugs, Jeongin looking at him with a sheepish look. He dismisses it and looks back at the two in front of him, Changbin has shifted back, but his eyes are still glowing.

Hyunjin scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Stupid fuckin mutt." He mummers.

"Get dressed then we'll talk." With one last look, Changbin turns on his heels, going back to his car. Once inside, he slams the door shut, making the people near it flinch.

Hyunjin slightly relaxes. His eyes go back to the sight crimson, claws retracted, fangs back to their normal size but not completely retracted. The dark aura doesn't go away though.

Yongbok approaches him with cautious steps and he stands infront of him. "예뻐요."{pretty} Hyunjin says touching Yongbok's giant head, patting the soft fur gently, Yongbok leaning into his touch.

ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠.

Everyone is gathered in the mansion's living room, air filled with tension so thick that you can cut it even with a blunt knife.

Both Changbin and Hyunjin sitting on opposite sides of the room still staring daggers at each other, Namjoon and Jin standing on both sides of Jaemee's seat where she's seated, Seungmin and Taehyung on the same couch as Changbin, Bang Chan and Jeongin on the same couch as Hyunjin, Felix sitting alone on the loveseat in the middle.

He feels like an art project with everyone staring at him.

Jaemee clears her throat, addressing the room, "Right let's get down to business gentlemen. And I hope that you'll behave in a civilized manner." Hyunjin's jaw is clenched, Changbin's face expressionless.

"You wanted us to talk right? Then start talking." Changbin says through clenched teeth.

"Don't talk to him like that."