Eight

Hyunjin's POV

"What are they doing here?" I gesture to Jeongin and Seungmin who are coming towards us.
"Helping your stubborn ass. What else?" Seungmin answers folding his arms.
"I can't believe you woke me up for this shit," Jeongin says rolling his eyes.
"Well go back if you don't wanna help!" Chan yells at him.
"What's the point? I'm already here, might as well stay," he rolls his eyes again.
"Still on your period mood swings princess?" Seungmin teases him.
"Fuck off Seungmin," he glares at him.
"Yah! Put some respect on my name. I'm older than you."
"Doesn't mean you get to....."
"Stop it both of you." Chan barks. "You two are acting like fucking children. I swear you too will me go crazy."
"Whatever," Innie rolls his eyes again. I honestly don't know why his eyes haven't even popped out of his head yet.
"Let's just get this over with," he cracking his knuckles and neck.

Felix's POV

I howl feeling the adrenaline pulsing through my veins and a it feels good. I haven't had a good hunt in a while. But what happens next, I didn't expect it.

As I'm chasing the mountain lion, a strange scent catches my nose. No, not one but two. I stop in my tracks and focus on my hearing. Foot steps but they're so light it's like they're barely touching the grou...
Shit vampires, but what they doing here? Did I cross the boundary by mistake? I start growling when suddenly one of them is in front of me and throws a dead mountain lion in front of me. It was the one I was chasing. I look at him and the dead animal and back at him.

"You're a long way from home little wolf." He eyes me.
"Who're you calling little? I'm a foot talker than you, you dumb fuck."
Then I realize he can't understand me.
"I don't see why Hyunjin even wants you. I'm way better than you." He continues talking.

What is this idiot talking about?
"You stole him away from me."

"Who?"

"He was supposed to be mine. You just had to come and steal him away."

"Honestly dude. What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Why did it have to be you? Why not me? He was supposed to be my mate."

Oh the vampire that bit me. So his name is Hyunjin.

"I wish I could kill you." He deadpans.

Whoa brutal.

"I wish I could rip out your throat. But that would kill him too. But it doesn't mean I can't hurt you."

His face twists in the devilish grin and lungs at me.
Whoa is he CRAZY? I get out of the way before his sharp nails can penetrate my skin. This guy is really ought for blood. My blood to be precise.

Another one pops out of thin air and kicks me in the head.

"Ouch that hurts."

I stumble backwards a bit and shake my head. They lung for me again but this time I'm ready to fight back.
I raise my claws to slash the one who kicked me but the other one jumps on back and crashes my ribs. I howl in pain and fall to the ground, shifting back in the process. Great! Now I'm butt naked infront of vampires. A whole meal for them.

Hyunjin's POV

"Hey Hyunjin! Look what at what we have," Seungmin smirks.
"Mine!" I growl.
I cover him with my jacket and I lift up him up from the ground where he's whimpering from. His scent is heavenly and it lessens my headache.
He's hurt. I glare at both of them.
"You weren't supposed to hurt him!"
"Tell that to him. He was trying to rip out my fucking throat!"

I start growling and glaring daggers at Seungmin. If looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.
"Enough! Let's get out of here and knock him out," Chan commands.

He looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please."
"Can't he stay awake?" I ask him.

"Hyunjin we can't risk that."

"Fine." I touch his forehead and make him unconscious.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this. We're going to be in so much trouble with uncle." Seungmin is a little scared of my dad.

"Shut it Seungmin, one is going to get in trouble." Chan says lazily.
"Speak for yourself hyung, you're uncle's favorite." It's true he is.
"I'm not."
"You are!"
"We're not getting in trouble. I told aunt about it before coming here." Whoa mom knows about this?
"And you think uncle will approve? We kidnapped someone!" Minnie snaps.
"Not if his son's life depends on the same someone we kidnapped." Channie snaps back.
"We could have just extracted some blood from him. And then let him go." We could, but we're not.
Chan answers almost immediately, "No, he needs him."
"I don't." I do.
"Stubborn ass. A while ago you were all possessive of him. You still are. Just look at how holding him, like your life depends on it."
"Well it does...." Seungmin starts.
"Not the point Seungmin." Chan says.
"It sort of is."
I sigh shifting him in one hand, I open the door and get in the back seat of the car.
"Great now that I'm your driver.
"It was your idea."
"Whatever."
It's gonna be a long night.

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Edited

I'll update ASA I have free time
Peace out 😅