Nineteen

Third person POV

"I want you."

시발! "Innie-ah...." Chan starts and Jeongin interrupts him. "Please hyung. Make it stop." More tears run down his face, burying his face in Chan's neck.
"Jeongin, listen." Chan pulls him back to make eye contact with him. "you're drunk and I don't want you to do something that you'll regret later." He tries to reason with him but the younger won't have it. "I won't regret anything promise." He goes back to kiss Chan's neck. But he pulls him back again.

"I don't want you to feel like I taking advantage of you. I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you. I'm sure whatever happened between you two, you'll work it out, yeah?"
He just sighs, and flops on the space next to Chan, eyes staring at the ceiling. "Not this time hyung." He mentally adds:

'I've lost him for good.'

Instead he says; "I'm sorry for I coming onto you like that."
"It's okay..."
"No I..."
"Jeongin." He looks at Chan. "It's okay."

The next few minutes pass in silence.

Chan sighs. Everything that just happened tonight has taken a toll on him and he's had enough.
Although....he doesn't regret that he got to have Jeongin,- even if it was just for a few minutes.
"Come on, let's get you to bed." Chan stands up and offers his hand to Jeongin who silently takes it and Chan leads him to his room. They spend the night cuddling, basking in each other's warmth.

(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)

Seungmin's POV

"Felix hurry up! They're here!" Jisung's voice calls out.
I get of my room and head downstairs to meet 'my' uncle and Changbin's parents.
I'm so nervous I don't know what to expect. Are they nice? Are they gonna catch me in my lie? Oh shit I'm so screwed. I slowly walk down they stairs into the family room where everyone is.

As soon as I arrive, I'm engulfed in a warm hug by 'uncle' Hobi. He has warm brown eyes and brown hair, with a smile worth the entire universe.

 He has warm brown eyes and brown hair, with a smile worth the entire universe

Jung 'Hobi' Hoseok
Alpha
Chaeyeon's (Felix's mother) brother

"Lixie! Look at you. You've grown so much." He says ruffling my hair. "The last time I saw you, you still had baby fat on your face."
"Samchon." And my cheeks tint red. I reach up and touch them.
Changbin's mom says with a chuckle, "Still as shy as ever."
"Shy him?Please!" He scoffs, "what hasn't he seen yet?" He says referring to Changbin who looks down at his feet tiny smirk on his face.

Traitor I glare at him.

"That's enough Hoseok. Stop embarrassing the poor kid. Just look how flustered he is." Says a new voice that just enters. But that voice...I turn around and I'm met with my brother?

'What is he doing here? I thought they hated vampires. So what is my brother doing here?'

"I'm not embarrassing him Taehyung. I'm just saying what he already knows."

Kim TaehyungSeungmin's older brother

Kim Taehyung
Seungmin's older brother

I'm plucked from Hoseok's arms by hyung and pulls me in for a hug.

"Fancy seeing you here little brother." He whispers in my ear. Of course he'd see through the illusion. He's always been able to see through it.

"Okay that's enough pleasantries. Come on. Let's talk business." The alpha says and everyone heads to his office. Except for me and Jisung.

Soon enough, everyone is in his office while we serve what we baked last night in the dining room. After a while Tae comes out and drugs me outside. Jisung just looks at us with a puzzled expression but then just seems to shrug it off.

Once we're a good distance away from the house near the lake, the questions start. He's angry 'cause he's glaring daggers at me. "Seungmin what do you think you're doing here?" venom dripping from his voice.
"I could ask you the same thing hyung." I whisper, looking at my feet.
He looks at in disbelief. "I'm here on business!" He says it like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "What are you doing here? That too disguised as the alpha's son. Do you know how dangerous and ruthless these people are? Once they find out who you are, they won't think twice about separating your head from your body." He finishes with a huff.
"I'm here for my mate." I say still looking at my feet.
"What? I don't understand." He looks at me confused.
I sigh and look up at him, "My mate is here. Felix's supposed mate is my mate. My fated."
He tilts his head. "You're fated to a wolf?"
I just hum.
"That's rare...but then again not impossible." He says tapping his chin, the confusion cleared but just then, like a switch clicked... "wait now hold on a damn minute! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT FUCKIN SEO CHANGBIN IS YOUR FATED MATE?!" His eyes almost pop out of his head.
I cover my ears by how loud his voice is "Yes hyung. Now please keep your voice down. Someone might hear you." The his face turns stone cold then clenches his jaw and says between clenched teeth. "I leave for a month Seungmin and you're already throwing yourself in harm's way." I think his teeth might've broken if not for him being...him. "Does dad know about this?"
I answer him in a small voice "No..."
He growls, "Seungmin." For a vampire, that's impressive. I know I live with wolves.
"I wanted to tell him but uncle Seojoon..."
"Seojoon knows about this?"
I scratch the back of my neck and look sheepishly at him. "Yes."
"You need to tell me everything. From scratch and do not leave anything out."

And that's what I do for the next half hour. By the end of my explanation, Taehyung is fuming and looks like he could rip someone to shreds.

"Hwang fucking Hyunjin. That kid has always been impulsive."

Just then, Hoseok calls for us and we start to head back.

He pokes a finger at me, "We'll talk about this later." And he starts walking with me following behind like a kicked puppy.
I take in a deep breath and ask what's been running on my mind, repeatedly on a loop. "Hyung?"
"Hmm?" He shoves his hands in his pockets.
"How do you know them and they..." I'm really curious what is he doing with the most loathing vampire pack there is. "Mark doesn't know who I am. Else I'd be dead by now lil bro." Nobody knows that better than me. Some days back they captured a rogue vampire and gave him the worst death ever. That Jimin guy is ruthless. Don't let his sweet cute face fool you.

"You mean alpha Lee doesn't know?"
He shakes his head. "No."
I furrow my eyebrows, "So then how?...." I'm confused here.
"That's a story for another day little brother." And taps my shoulder.
"I might not live long enough for that." I give him a sad smile.
"I'll find a solution for you, don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you."
"Thanks hyung."

…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

30K??!! SOMEBODY PINCH ME🤯

Not edited