Eleven

Felix's POV

A lady walks in the room a few minutes later along with Hyunjin and that guy. The fucker who crushed my ribs and he's gonna pay for it. I haven't healed completely so it still hurts. So as a way to defend myself, I start growling at him, or rather them.

"Calm down dear, we're not gonna hurt you." She says. And for some reason, I stop. Her voice is soothing and I calm down.

"Show off,” Chan scoffs.

"Oh shut up you big baby,” She jokes.

"Whatever.” Chan says rolling his eyes.

"How are you feeling dear?” she tries to reach out as if to touch me.

"Who are you people? Why did you kidnap me?” I ask moving away from her.

“Oh where are my manners?” She withdraws her hand and lightly smacks her forehead, ”Let me introduce myself. My name is Hwang Jaemee and my mate is the leader of this coven. You should already be familiar with my son, Hyunjin.” she points to the guy jet black hair, “And this is Bang..”

“I know him. I mean, he already told me his name.”

“Okay... He is my nephew and his cousin.” She adds, pointing back to Hyunjin, “Over there is Kim Seungmin....” she gestures towards the other vampire who walked in behind them but I interrupt with my growling the moment he comes into view.

“My goodness, what did you boys do to him?” she asks offended.

“It’s a long story, aunt.” Chan responds.
“Anyways…” She continues with a shake of her head, “He is my nephew as well. My eldest nephew and niece unfortunately aren't here right now.”

Now I'm kinda curious who the other nephew is. I wonder if it's that guy who wants to be Hyunjin's mate. But wait that doesn't make sense. You can't mate your cousin, can you? And who is this niece?

“Now that he's here, won't he his pack start looking for him?” Hyunjin asked once she was done. Is he concerned about me?

“Already thought of that Cuz.” Chan spoke up and all eyes snap to him.

“What do you have in mind?” Jaemee asks.
“Seungmin is a shape-shifter right?” A few hums are heard and nods go around the three.

“What does this got to do with me?” Seungmin asks.

“Well, I was kinda thinking that you could get to take his place in his pack.”

“WHAT?!!” Seungmin and I exclaim in unison.

“What do you people what want from me? I don't want to be here. I want to go home. I'm here against my will and this is a viola…” The words suddenly won't leave my mouth. It feels as though my lips are being glued shut. I look up at the four of them and I see Chan smirking, Jaemee and Seungmin glaring at him, Hyunjin pinching his nose bridge.

“What? He talks too much.” He says, rolling his eyes.

“Sorry about his behavior,” Jaemee apologizes. She's so nice I wonder why her son is dick. As if he read my mind, he starts glaring at me and I avert my eyes and look somewhere else.

As they finish I can feel whatever spell Chan had on me release and instinctively bare my teeth and start growling again.“If you keep growling, I'll take away your voice completely.”

“Chan!” His aunt snaps.

“What? He's a chatterbox. Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,” he turns his head towards me. I roll my eyes and he continues talking and turns to look at the others.
“Hyunjin can access his memories and put them in Seungmin's head and he can pretend to be him for as long as well...as long as we can come up with a solution to this situation here. Plus Seungmin can get to spend and get to know his mate since he's also from his pack.”

“It's not a bad idea.” Jaemee agrees with him. I take back what said about her, she's also crazy.

“It's a terrible idea!” Seungmin huffs.

“Of course it's not a bad idea. I came up with it.” I want to wipe that stupid smirk of Chan's face.

“And for how have you thought about this?” his aunt asks.

“I don't know. Maybe ten minutes.” Chan responds shrugging.

“You're telling me you've only thought about the time we've been here?”

"Umm yes?...” he shrugs again.

”And you think I'm going to believe that?” she chuckles. Even her laugh is calming.

”Your nephew is a genius aunt. Have faith in me.”

"I never you said you weren't.”

"Umm hello. Have you asked about my opinion?” Seungmin raises his hands in the air.

"Are you gonna say no?”

"Of course I'm gonna say no. I don't like this. And having someone else is memories in my head, no thanks.”

"Seungmin come on," Chan starts to coo at him.

'The prick is right about one thing. I don't want my memories in his head. they're precious to me.' I try to speak but nothing comes other than grunts.

"Chan let him speak.”

"Fine.” He snaps his fingers and I can open my mouth again.

"You are not going anywhere near my head. My memories are mine and mine alone. I don't want them in someone else's is head. I....” I stop talking again and we all glare at Chan.

”Why's everyone looking at me? It's not me....”
Suddenly Hyunjin is up in my face and glaring at me, his eyes void of any emotion, cold as ice. "Listen here pretty boy. I don't want you here anymore than you want to be here. So until we can come up with a way of me being unbounded from you, you better keep your mouth shut or I will shut it for you. Do you understand?” And like that, he disappeared from my sight as fast as he came and with that said, Hyunjin storms out leaving all of us speechless.

"I'll go and talk to him. Sorry if he scared you.” His mom apologies for her cocky son and goes after him. Seungmin too walks out and it's just me and Chan.

"What's your name by the way?” he tries to make conversation with me.

"Felix. Lee Felix.” I say closing my eyes hoping him too will go away.

"Wait a minute. You're from the Lee pack?” he knows about our pack?

"Yes. How do you know about our pack?" I ask opening my eyes to up at him.

"I've heard about it and all I have to say is that the alpha of that pack is a dick." He says scrunching his nose.

"Excuse you, asshole. That's my dad you're calling a dick!" I seriously want to snap him in half.

"And I can see where you get it from." He smirks.

"Fuck you!" Cocky bastard just till I heal. Which will probably be tomorrow morning.

"I would if I could but Hyunjin would kill me and I already have eyes on a potential mate who isn't a dick like yours. Well he isn't most of the time, but you get what I'm saying." So he knows that his cousin is a dick.

"Whatever man just leave me alone. I want to sleep." I say laying back down.

"No prob." He reached out and before I can stop him, I black out again.

…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Hi, I'm back after whole ass month. I'll update as soon as I can again...
Bye😚

Credit goes to Hunter-Grayson for editing this mess😅