Thirty

Third person POV

"I'll take you to your Felix tomorrow morning. Goodnight."

That doesn't happen though. Because Changbin's runt hits full force later in the night. He's sweating buckets and looks like he's in a lot pain. Unable to sleep, he keeps tossing and turning in his bed.

Seungmin is woken up by the ruffing and Changbin's moans. Having enough of it goes to Changbin's side of the room to check on him. ~mistake number 1~

"Hyung are you okay?" He asks touching his forehead, he's as hot as if he's running a fever. "Does it look like I'm okay?" He tries to glare at me but fails, his face twisting in pain.
"No. Sorry stupid question. What can I do to help? Should I get you something to cool you down?" ~mistake number 2~

"No,I want you." He's delirious and dangerous. Suddenly, Changbin pulls Seungmin on him, landing smatch on his hard chest. "Ahh..," is all Seungmin says, all rational thoughts vanishing from his mind. "Yes," Changbin says, nodding, "I want you." Seungmin gasps, "you're not in your right state of mind...." He tries to get up but Changbin's grip on him is tight.

Changbin then cuts him off when leans in to press a soft kiss to his's cheek. "You're my mate, aren't you?," he asks and Seungmin nods.

Yep definitely not in his right sences.

"Yes," Seungmin says breathlessly. Changbin flips him over and his back hits the mattress, Changbin hovering over him, and starts peppering kisses along his jaw line. "That's right and what I want is fuck you, be inside you, breed you, fill you up with my pups." Seungmin's brain vaporizes on the spot. He should be able to tell that that's impossible, right?

(SM: Right?!
c_v: Yeah yeah whatever
Or is it?😏
SM: what do you mean by that?!
c_v: nothing 😏
SM: Cassian?! Cassian?! Yah!)

"What I want," Changbin continues, filling the silence, "is my cock inside you." Seungmin moans when Changbin bites hard on his neck.

"I don't care, you can do it whatever you want, use me." Seungmin says it trying to catch his breath, which only makes it hotter. ~mistake number 3~

"Will you let me use you as I please?" Changbin asks, right by Seungmin's ear, kissing the side of his neck. "Yes," Seungmin blurts, a little too quickly. "Yeah, yeah, I'll let you do whatever you want...." ~last mistake ~

Pulling him into a gentle kiss, Seungmin goes without resistance, melting against Changbin's body, hands on his upper arms. He kisses softly, slightly needly, letting out pretty little gasps whenever Changbin does something he likes.

Changbin pulls back a little, pauses there for just a moment, staring down at Seungmin.

Seungmin is gorgeous like this-or maybe it's just his runt talking but somehow, even more strikingly beautiful than he always is.

Okay definitely his runt talking and the urge to put his mating mark on his neck.

Maybe it's the way his hair is pushed back from his face, fanning out across the pillow. Maybe it's the way he's breathing, short and sharp, almost panting, overcome with desire. Maybe it's the look in his eyes-a look of pure love. "Kiss me," Seungmin says, and it almost sounds like he's begging already, and his the one on a runt.

That does something to Changbin, activates his instincts to please his mate, (his heart does want to but his body already see him has his mate, accepted him.) drives him to crash their lips together, kissing Seungmin deeply. But despite his runt, he doesn't feel the need to rush.

Seungmin pours his feelings into the kiss, every movement slow and purposeful, hands grabbing at any part of Changbin they can reach. They find their way to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it insistently until Changbin kneels up and pulls the sweat covered garment over his head. "You're so gorgeous," Seungmin says, then, suddenly, he's pushing himself upright, Changbin still straddling his hips, and he begins to kiss Changbin's stomach, hands grabbing his ass greedily.

Seungmin kissing his stomach, squeezing his ass-and somehow, it turns Changbin on even more than Seungmin could by actually touching his cock. "F-fuck, baby," Changbin groans, hands burying themselves in Seungmin's hair. Seungmin looks up at him with those goddamn puppy eyes, _ he has puppy eyes when he's a freakin' vampire,_ tongue lolling out to lick a long stripe up Changbin's tense, jumpy muscles. "Shit," Changbin breathes.

(Okay I think you're getting a little carried away.)

Soon enough, Seungmin's hands follow the line of Changbin's pajama pants around making quick work of it. Changbin swears roughly as Seungmin undoes his the strings, pulling them down as far as their position will allow, and begins to rub his cock through his boxers. He's big. "So-so perfect, so big." Seungmin says still stroking it through his boxers. "oh baby, I can get a lot bigger." Changbin smirks.

"Can I suck your cock?" Seungmin asks, looking up through his eyelashes.
"Sure if you can make it fit. Now put that pretty mouth to good use," Changbin says, pulling Seungmin's hair. "Watch me." Changbin watches Seungmin's long, elegant fingers, enraptured, as they curl into his underwear. He lets out a long, shaky breath, fingers tightening minutely in Seungmin's hair as Seungmin pulls his cock out, pausing to just hold it in his hand. "Fuck," Seungmin murmurs. Then, out of nowhere, he presses a soft open-mouthed kiss to the side of his shaft, making Changbin moan.

"Holy fuck," Changbin whispers, and Seungmin looks up at him with lidded eyes, wet mouth finding the head of Changbin's cock, kissing it gently, and Chan swears again. "Fuck I thought I told you to suck it," Changbin says breathless. "I will,"

He looks down at Seungmin, and then has to look immediately back up at the ceiling, because Seungmin has his tongue out, and-"Fuck," Changbin swears when Seungmin licks the head of his cock, the flat of his tongue caressing the soft flesh, then takes it into his mouth.

Seungmin's mouth is warm, and wet, and smooth around Changbin's cock-he takes Changbin in deep, right away, enough to leave him hopelessly lightheaded, fingers threaded limply into Seungmin's hair. But, even more mind-blowing than that, the second he has it in his mouth, Seungmin is moaning around Chang-bin's length, making these little pleased sounds.

His hands are still on Changbin's ass, and Changbin's holding back from thrusting into his Seungmin's mouth. He doesn't know if he's imagining it, or if Seungmin's pulling him in, encouraging a slow, shallow rock of his hips. He tries to keep still moon goddess knows, the last thing he wants to do is choke Seungmin right now-but soon, Seungmin's hands get insistent. "Hyung," Seungmin says as he pulls off momentarily, exasperated. "Stop holding back and fuck my mouth already." Changbin's big, and his mouth is starting to hurt but he's driven by the urge to please him.

Changbin scoffs, "you can't take it." Seungmin's gaze darkens "I can." Changbin smirks, "you can't. Not like he can."

(SHOTS FIRED!!)

"I can. Better than he can," Seungmin says, gaze still dark as he opens his mouth and takes Changbin back in, patting him on the ass to spur him into action. Changbin huffs, "don't say I didn't warm you." which soon melts into a soft moan as Seungmin takes him by the hips, physically leading him into a lazy rhythm."Uhh fuck," Changbin whispers, watching the way his cock disappears between Seungmin's plush lips. Impressive. Not even Felix can make him fit in his mouth.

Stop thinking about him.

Seungmin hums a little 'mm-hmm?' and Changbin nods. "Feels good," he says under his breath. Seungmin takes that as encouragement, bobbing his head in a counter-rhythm so that he takes Changbin all the way down, cockhead hitting the back of his throat, on every thrust. "Shit, Seungmin," Changbin whines, thrusting as shallowly as Seungmin will let him, because heaven knows if he goes any deeper he'll choke him.

Tightening his grip in Seungmin's hair, he pulls him off his cock. "I want to be inside you. I want to mark you." His wolf has taken over, his eyes glowing gold.

"Then do it," Seungmin says, looking up at him, his eyes following suit. "Make me yours."

...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

I'm going back living under a rock (⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ⁠~
I was never here🏃🏽‍♀️💨
Peace out ✌🏽

Not edited