Seventeen

Third person POV

Chan is going crazy outside the door. Felix locked him out and he doesn't know what to do. He starts pacing in the hallway, trying to figure out what to do. Hyunjin is not here and Felix is in pain.

All of a sudden, he hears Felix shouting. "No I don't need him. I need Changbin!"
Who is he talking to?
"Yongbok not now!"

'Yongbok? Who is Yongbok?' Chan asks himself. 'Ahhh I don't time for this!' he scolds himself and starts banging on the door again. "Felix open the door!"

A loud thud is heard from inside and a "FUCK!" is followed.

"Felix open the damn door or I'm breaking it down."

"No don't do that, just leave me alone."

"Felix...." he tries one more time.

He Felix sniffle and he knows it's really bad. "Please Chan."

Defeated, he leans against the door. "What do you need?" He sighs looking at the ceiling.

"Hyunjin."

The response is almost immediate, the corners of his mouth tug upwards
"Hyunjin? He's not here." He face morphs back into a frown

"Then get me his clothes!" Chan flinches at Felix's loud deep voice and stands up straight, noticing that he's standing in front of Hyunjin's room and not Felix's. In a rush to get away from him, Felix accidentally locked himself I'm Hyunjin's room. Which is a good thing, thank goodness.

"You're in his bedroom"

He hears ruffling inside the room, followed by a sigh of relief.

'He must be in so much pain, I have to do something. But what? Not sure if Hyunjin is going to help but fuck it.'

Chan takes out his phone and dials Hyunjin's number. It rings a few times and Hyunjin picks up on the third ring.

"Don't you know that when a person doesn't pick up, means they don't want to talk to you right?" Hyunjin answers irritated. He's been feeling uneasy all day.
Chan just rolls his eyes. "Hello to you cousin."
"What do you want?" He says in biting tone. He does not sound happy.
Chan ignores his question and asks him where he is instead.
"I'm on my way home. I don't feel so good. Been feeling funny all afternoon, and now it's worse. Why what's wrong?"
Again he ignores his entire statement. "How fast can you get here?"
Hyunjin grows curious as to why he's asking him that. "Here? Where?"
"Your place"
"I'm ten minutes away from there."
"Okay good."
"You haven't answered my question what's wrong?"
"Felix....."
"What's wrong with him? Is he okay? Did something happen to him?"
"Will you calm down? He's fine...well not really. He ahhh....."
"He what hyung?"
"He went into heat and it's so bad. He's in so much pain."

Just then, a loud scream is heard and Chan runs back to the door and starts banging on it again.

"Felix?!"

Felix doesn't answer him this time. He only hears mumbling coming from the room. "Not enough....it's not enough. I need more. I need more. I need him. I need him."

"Felix? Open up!"

Hyunjin's anger, on the other end of the line, disappears and he starts to panic. Why? He doesn't know.

His heart is beating so hard in his chest it feels like it's going to jump out of it  "Chan you still there?"
"Yeah I'm still here."
"How long has he been like that?"
"Since early afternoon."
"Fuck. I'll be there in five minutes."
"Okay."

Exactly five minutes later, Hyunjin walks through the front door and up the stairs where he finds Chan pacing in the hallway.

"Where is he?" He asks as soon as he sees Chan.
Chan stops pacing and leans against the wall. "In your room." Chan gestures with his hand looking visibly tired from banging on the door.

Hyunjin furrows at chan. "Why's he there?" He's room is a no go area for Felix. He made that pretty clear.
"He was sort of in a hurry to get away from me."
"Why?"
"I don't know."

Hyunjin just hums. "Now that I'm here, what now?"
"Are you stupid or just playing dumb?" Chan looks at him in disbelief.
"Don't insult me hyung."
"Just go and see if he'll open the door for you. He's been mumbling to himself 'I need him' non stop. I'm really worried."

Hyunjin just sighs and takes a few steps towards his door. Never thought he'd ever be cautious about walking to his own door.

'why do I even care, I came bolting as soon as I hear that's he's in pain. What's wrong with me?'

He softly knocks on the door. "Felix? Open up it's me."

As soon as the door opens Hyunjin is met with blazing green eyes looking straight at him with so much longing.
Felix launches himself at Hyunjin, engulfing in a bone crushing hug.

"You're finally here." He says burying his face in the crock of Hyunjin's neck before he finally passes out, going limp in Hyunjin's arms.

  (⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)/⁠╲⁠/⁠\⁠╭⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)⁠╮⁠/⁠\⁠╱⁠\(⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)

Back at the pack, no one let's Seungmin out of their sight. Someone is always with him. Talk about no privacy. He's starting to see why Felix wanted to sneak out so often. But then again it only shows how much they all care about him....well Felix but that's besides the point.
He's slowly adjusting to everyone around the pack but he's extremely cautious at all times. He has to mind how speaks and behaves but that doesn't go unnoticed by non other than his 'brother'.

"Does Felix seem strange to you?" Minho asks his mate one sunny afternoon when they sit out in the garden having a picnic.
"What do you mean?" Jisung asks him, biting into his apple.
"Like you know.... he's behaving strangely. He's not trying sneaking out anymore, he's stopped making a fuss about him being inside most of the time. If anything he seems like he likes it. And he's being extra careful around me. Around all of us."

Jisung only chuckles looking at Minho who has a puzzled look on his face. "That's what you're worried about? Baby It's a good thing. Now we can all keep an eye on him."
He sighs,"I guess. But Is that all you can say?"
"Yes baby. Besides no one knows him like you do"
"Exactly Ji, I do know Felix and he's not acting like himself ever since we found him. He's my brother and I love him more than you can imagine. Seeing him in that state few weeks back, hurt me like hell. But I had to stay strong. I had to do it for both of us because if he saw how hurt I was...how hurt I am, he would feel guilty and I don't want him to...I don't want to ever see him hurt. It hurts me to see him in pain."

Jisung looks a Minho with wide eyes as if he can't believe what's coming of his mate's mouth.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jisung quickly snaps out of it, "nothing I just..." He gets his wits together. "When did you become so mature?" He says smiling, a smile so bright that it makes Minho's heart skip a beat. "Most of the time you act like you don't care."

"Just because I act like I don't care doesn't mean that I don't. You and Felix mean the world to me. And I'd do anything within my power to protect my world. I'd even go out of my way to do so." He says emitting a dark aura. He is he's father's son after all.

'Hot' is the only word that comes to Jisung's mind and evey other thought vanishes from his head.
He dumps his apple, climbs up Minho's lap, straddles him and starts kissing him senseless. When they break for air, his forehead on Minho's, hands on Minho's face, Jisung whispers an I love you panting while Minho's hands are on his waist pulling him closer.

(🤦🏽‍♀️:Sir both of you are outside in broad daylight, no one wants to see you two go down on each other.
🐿️:Close your eyes and ears and look the other way)

…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

You asked I delivered.
Your wish is my command.🙇🏽‍♀️
I couldn't wait for Saturday so here's an early-late-ish update.

23K reads? THANK YOU🥳
You have no idea how much this means to me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am on the edge of my seat.
02/06/2023

Peace out 😁✌🏽

Not edited