Twenty Two

Felix's POV

I wake up with warm arms wrapped around me. The raging fire and pain I had is now gone, replaced by a new type of pain. One that makes my neck ache in a good way. One that makes my wolf purr in satisfaction. I'm covered in Hyunjin's scent, so thick, I basically smell like him. If it was something I would roll in, I definitely would.

Wait what? No, I wouldn't!

I try to move out of arms, "don't move." He mumbles and pulls me closer.

Shit what have I done? What have we done? What has he done?

Changbin.....

(Bitch don't get me started🙄)

I abruptly push Hyunjin away. "What the fuck?" He groans in his morning hoarse voice, opening his eyes. I sit up and that is number one mistake I make because my ass hurts! My whole body hurts. Pain shots up from my tailbone up to my spine and I fall back on the pillow cursing. "I told you not to move."

"What are you,a fuckin animal? Fuck!" I put my hand on my waist.
"You don't want me to answer that."
"Fuck you."
"If you want my dick back in you just say so."

Tears slowly pool in my eyes as I try to sit up again. Hyunjin also follows suit and sits up. "Did I go too hard on you?" He sounds genuinely concerned.

I fight the tears that want to fall. "Do you have any idea what you've done?"
Hyunjin scoffs. "What?" He asks in disbelief.

"You shouldn't have...." My voice cracks , angrily wiping the tears that finally fall.

"Excuse you? Need I remind you that you're the one who came to seek me out and begged for it?"

"You shouldn't have listened to me!" I yell at him. "I would have been fine."

"Well forgive me for putting you out of your fuckin misery!" He says and gets out bed. At some point in the night he must have put on boxers so he's not completely naked. Neither am I. Shame. I can't really remember what happened after Hyunjin bit me. I was out of it.

"'He's your mate' they said." He starts pacing the room. "'Help him' they said or his heat won't go away'. I help him and now he's being an ungrateful brat."

"I was desperate...."

"Yeah so desperate for cock that you couldn't think with your head anymore! Well guess what? We completed the mating process," he pushes his long hair from his shoulders and shows me the mating mark decorating his neck, "and claimed each other last night. So you can forget about your precious 'Binnie'," he says his name with so much venom that I bet it tastes like poison on his tongue. "because you're stuck with me. Do you get me? Read my lips Lee Felix," he scoffs "no. Hwang Felix. You. Are. Mine. And mine alone."

With that he storms out the room.

I curl up in myself and cry my eyes out.
"No. No, what have I done? What have I done?" I sniff. "I'm sorry Binnie. I'm really sorry my love."

(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Seungmin's POV

I'm in the kitchen, finishing drying the dishes when I smell him before he touches me.

Changbin back hugs me. "Hi my love. I missed you." Glad I'm not looking at him 'cause I'm a blushing mess.

For the first few weeks, he was glued to me 24/7 but after a while and seeing that I have no interest of being outside, he moved back to his place ~ much to my dismay. I liked knowing that I'll wake up and he'll be by my side.