Twenty Seven

Seungmin's POV

I'm outside in the garden, laying on swing, lazily pushing myself from time to time and looking up at the evening sky, thinking of ways how to stop Changbin from forcing me to take him back to the clan, when Jisung comes jogging towards me across the dump grass.

"Felix, I've been looking everywhere for you, alpha wants to talk to you."

Panic seizes me and I sit up abruptly. Shit I'm fucked. I am so fucked. This is it, this is the day I die. Goodbye world!

Trying not let it show, I quickly compose myself, or try to, "Oh? Where is he?" Looking up at his confused face at my reaction. He points back at the house, "In his office with Changbin." Like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I visibility tense. Shoulders stiff, muscles locking in place, like a robot out of juice. Did he tell him? Will I be executed? I subconsciously touch my neck thinking of the worst case scenario. Will they rip out my fangs? Will they keep me in a dark pit and...and.....

"Hey, will you relax? You're hyperventilating. 괜찮아?" {Are you okay?} "네, 괜찮아." {yes, I'm okay.}I choke out. "I don't get why you're so freaked out, It's just dad." He says more confused, frown on his face. "I'm not, I'm just....fuck," I let out a long sigh.

Okay, who can blame me when I'm suddenly called to go talk to the head alpha after revealing the truth to the one person he's with?! More liked forced it out of me but still, not the point.

"You're just.....?" He starts for me, squinting his eyes and I just shake my head. "Nevermind, 가자." {let's go}.

"Okay....."  He says giving me worried once over. I just throw a smile his way...a grimace really and we start heading back inside to alpha Lee's office. My palms are sweaty and I wipe them on my pants. My mind keeps on playing dreadful scenarios in my head about how they'll torture me before they kill me.

Relax, nothing is going to happen to you. He just wants to talk, yeah? Right. I try reassuring myself but oh my hearteu is beating for fast, I think Jisung can hear it. If he does, he doesn't mention it. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. We hear a 'come in' and I open door.

There he is alpha Lee in all his glory with his intimidating aura similar to Hyunjin's dad, sitting in his office chair like it's a throne. (In a way it is 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Once in the office, I try to relax as much as possible. I try to control my breathing and irregular heartbeat.

"You called for me dad?" I have no clue how to act around Felix's dad. There's only snippets of him with his dad in his memories. Changbin is sitting on the sofa in sitting area.

"Yes Yongbok," he looks up from his papers. "Both of you sit." His expression unreadable.
"Oh umm I'm not staying," Jisung says slowly backing up. "I have somewhere to go." He points a finger at the door. The alpha raises an eyebrow. "어디?" {where?} "Anywhere but here." And he strolls out of the room with his hands in his pockets. Did he just ditch me? I gulp nervously, hesitantly sit next to Changbin. I see him clench his jaw in my peripheral vision. "Is something wrong?"

"You tell me." He leans back in his chair and crosses his arms.

"Nothing's wrong dad." I'm quick to respond. He hasn't told him. He actually hasn't told him. I let out a sigh of relief but the minute I glance at Changbin, my heart drops. He looks tired. Bags under his eyes, his hair sticking every which way.

"Don't lie to me Yongbok, what happened between the two of you?" Before I could answer, Changbin beats me to it. "We're fine alpha. Nothing to worry about." He shoots Changbin a look that shuts him up immediately then looks back at me. "Yongbok, mom told me you're having a hard time, everything alright?"