Twenty

"It's been days, shouldn't he be okay by now? Chan says pacing back and forth in Hyunjin's living room while the younger lays down on the couch with a book on his face avoiding making eye contact with the older.

Chan had come earlier in the day to check up on Felix like he did for the past five days. And twice in those days, he came with Hyunjin's mother. Only today he showed up with Jeongin... which is a surprise considering he didn't like Felix.

Jeongin looks at the untouched full blood in the plastic water bottle he brought with him sitting by the floor by Hyunjin's head. The smell is really throwing Hyunjin off....not that it smells bad per-say but it doesn't smell right to him. Nothing has for the since the incident in the forest. "And he's not feeding, he's getting weaker by the day." A worried look on Jeongin's face.

Hyunjin just sighs "I'm fine." Chan throws his hands in the air in frustration. "No you're not!" Hyunjin covers his ears. "Can you not yell? My ears are sensitive." He feels like someone is drilling on his head with a jackhammer.
Chan sighs in attempt to calm himself lowers his voice. "We need to find Namjoon and Seokjin hyung, they're the only ones who can help and may know what to do."

Felix is currently unconscious after another wave hit him. When it gets too much, he passes out. It's getting worse by each passing and would always be screaming his lungs out if Hyunjin is not near and would cling to him if he's present. Not that Hyunjin minded, it was kind of nice...

Jeongin groans pulling Hyunjin out of hid thoughts. "Where on earth are we gonna find either of them? They're always travelling and never in one place. Last I heard they were in Japan."
"They're back in Korea. Joon hyung called me last night." Hyunjin says quietly.

Chan looks at him in disbelief and is about to scream his head off. "HE...."
"I said no screaming. My head hurts." Hyunjin complains. Chan grits his teeth and forces himself to calm down and lets out a deep breath, "hyungnim is back and you didn't bother to inform us?"

Hyunjin removes his book momentarily from his face and looks at Chan who's still pacing like a caged animal. "He wanted it to be a surprise? I ruined it." He says and puts the book back.

And by some miracle, or deity's wish, the mentioned persons arrive and their scents hit them before they even enter the house. The door opens reviewing Kim Namjoon and his mate alpha werewolf Kim Seokjin.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin

Well as the saying goes;
'Speak of the devil and the devil appears.'