Five(1)

Felix's POV

I get up from the cold floor and go lazily, dragging my feet to my room and lock myself inside.

My brother can be such a pain in the ass sometimes but hey you can't blame him coz he's just looking out for me. But at times it's too much!

I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, my mind drifting back to when he bite me. I can still feel his soft lips on my neck. I take off the scarf I'm wearing to hide my mating mark and slowly touch where his fangs sang in.
Funny thing is, it felt like he was kissing my neck, worshipping it and I enjoyed it, it felt good, despite knowing that if he didn't stop, he was gonna suck me dry. Yet I still loved it and didn't want him to stop.

What was I thinking? What were those strange feelings and why was I drawn to him? I sigh and turn on my side.

Flashback after Hyunjin left

I felt empty after his fangs left my neck. I wanted to shout and tell to him come back. His scent was so intoxicating that I wanted to smell it again but then realization hit me. My hand flow to where his fangs sang in, expecting blood but there was non, just little bite marks.

"What the fuck have you done?" I yelled at him weakly with fear in my eyes. My heart was beating like I had run a marathon.

He mated me. He just mated me. Was the only thought that went through my mind.
Changbin and my eyes darted to him. His expression was one of anger and one of hurt. He looked ready to do some serious damage.

"Just taking what's rightfully mine," the vampire said, turned his back to us and basically bolted, taking his intoxicating scent with him. Only then did I acknowledge the headache that kicked and I started feeling dizzy.

Third person POV

"Felix? Can you hear me? Felix?" Changbin was shaking Felix who almost passed out from blood loss at a rapid pace, his eyes fighting to stay open. "Mmm," Felix hummed in response with a weak nod. His head felt heavy as he tried to get up but he fell right back down.

When Changbin saw this, he lost it. His claws were out in a nanosecond and before anyone would react, he lunged for the closest vampire and slashed him across the face.
That's when all hell broke loose!
Jisung helped Felix get off ground to get him out of the crossfire. He set him down against a tree trunk, said an "I'll be right back," and went back to help the others.

Felix watched the fight with dropping eyes, unable to focus. He was slowly losing consciousness. Last thing he remembered was someone calling his name and he passed out.

...............…...........................................

See y'all in the next one!!!
😉✌🏽