Twenty Four

Seungmin's POV

"Start talking.". Changbin barks at me.

My breathing slowly returns back to normal. I slide down wall, clutching at my heart. It hurts so fucking bad I feel like I'm dying.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...I" more tears flow. My voice comes out rough. "I don't want your sorry, I want is the truth. Tell me everything." I can tell he's trying not to raise his voice.

I sigh wiping my tears but more follow. "It's not something I can just..."
He shakes his head and lets out a heavy sigh. "If you don't start talking, trust me you'll see the worst of me." My hand automatically goes to my neck where his handprint is. I don't doubt him one bit.

"We met for a reason in the forest Changbin. We were drawn to each other. Felix and Hyunjin were too. Fate brought us together." Stalling maybe...

"I don't care what fate did, just tell me the truth. That's all I'm asking, while I'm being nice." Guess not. Can't avoid the inevitable.

I look up at him, "What do you want to know?"
"Tell me where Felix is."
"The northern clan, that's where my coven is."
He takes a deep breath. "Is Felix alright?"
"He's fine." As fine as a kidnapped person would be. I almost add.

So for the remainder of the night, I tell him everything that went down the past few weeks... except for Taehyung's visit here.

"I need to see him. You have to take me to him." I can tell he's restless, his body is tense. Every muscle in his body locked.

I bury my face in my hands, my voice comes out muffled. "I can't..."

"What do you mean you can't?!" There it is. I flinch when I hear his raised voice. I hope nobody downstairs heard. I hear him take a deep breath and he tries to relax his features when I look up at him. He must have seen me flinch.

"We can't leave because Felix will be back in time for your ceremony. I'll leave as soon as he's back." I mentally pat myself on the back for not stuttering.
"When?"
"I..."

We're interrupted by a knock on the door by Felix's mom Jasmine (Chaeyeon). Saved by the bell. I almost sigh in relief. Keyword Almost.

"Felix it's mom, can you open the door?"
I'm about to answer when Changbin cuts me off before I can say anything. "Shift back to...to your...to him first."

I shift back to Felix and Changbin stares at me in shock. Always fun to see the shock on people's faces when they see me shift for the first time.

I slowly get up, wipe my tears and walk to the door. When I open the door, Jasmine takes a minute to look at me and immediately hugs me.

"Oh honey." She runs her hands in my hair and on my back. "I'm okay." I sniff. She pulls back, "Can I come inside?" I nod, open the door wider for her and she walks in.