Twenty-One

Matt pov

I was still listening to music but I closed my eyes. I didn't sleep all night so I fell asleep on the bus.

After a while I felt someone tapping my shoulder but I just didn't want to open my eyes. The tapping stopped then I felt pushing.

I opened my eyes pulled my headphones out. I turned my head and saw the last person I've talked too. Taylor.

She looked so beautiful, she was wearing a pink half shirt and white jeans. Her shoes even matched her outfit pink and white vans. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Her whole outfit showed off her perfect curves. She really is so beautiful.

Taylors pov

Matt just kept on starring at me. It was kind of uncomfortable, I'm starting to second guess this outfit.

"Um hello are you just going to stay there and stare at me or are you going to get up and go to school?" I said. He looks up from my body and to my eyes.

"Um, yea. Let's uh go." Matt said a bit nervous. I noticed that when we got off the bus that his cheeks were red. I laughed to my self. Did Matt just blush because I saw him starring at me?

Well even if he did I wouldn't care. He has caused me so much pain. Even tho he apologized to me and the guys it doesn't mean that we forgave him. Or at least I didn't forgive him.

Cameron's pov

The bus just arrived at school and I'm guessing Taylor's on it. She didn't walk today or I would have saw her.

I live down the block from the school and I always see her walking to school.

I was sitting on one of the benches outside the school doors.

I was a little worried that she didn't get here early. I mean she could of ran into Matt or something like that. He can hurt her really bad and there will no one there to help her.

The bus door opened and I watched as all the teenaged kids walked off.

After a while I saw Matt walk off, then I saw Taylor?

They were talking and smiling and it made me so jealous.

Matt always got what he wanted and he want her. I looked over at Taylor and sh looked amazing.

I haven't seen her dress so confident in years. Her perfect curves were showing and she jus looked perfect.

I never ahold of done what I did to her. I should stood up to Matt and told him to stop hurting her. But I didn't I was scared.

I'm a terrible friend or I was.

Taylor pov

When me and Matt got off the bus we began to talk.

" Hey Taylor I'm sorry for last night." Said Matt

" It's okay I'm just glad that you said sorry." I told him.
I saw his face light up.

"But that doesn't mean ongoing to forgive you. You have to work for that all of you have too." I said. His smile faded but then quickly returned.

"So that means that can at least try to be friends?" He asked.

"Hmm let me think about it.
Yes!" I said.

As soon as I said Matt picked me up and twirled me around. He put me down and looked into my eyes and said,

"Your the best Taylor Adrianna Gomez."

_________________________
Hey guys hoped you guys liked this chapter please vote comment and please share this book thank you and have a great day or night wherever you are 🙈🙈😘😘