Twelve

Shawn pov

I can't believe this she forgave me. She listened to my speech. She is mine again. I regret doing what I did to her. I really do. I hated what I did to her and I never imagined that I would ever hurt Taylor. But I did and I can never forgive myself.

EVER.

Carter pov

I never wanted to hurt her she badly. When the principle said that she was going to the hospital I kind of broke down. I guess the boys think I'm really weak now. I can never be like Matt or cam. I'm just the weak, stupid idiot that got us in trouble.

I have to make it up to Taylor. I have to apologize to her. I have make it up to her. No matter what it takes. I will do it. I have to see her. NOW.

"Can I please see Taylor?" I ask tear falling down my cheeks. I didn't even know I was crying. Wow I am weak. "Why Mr. Reynolds?" "Because I need to apologize to her. Thats why." I say. "You may go but you have detention for a week. And so do you boys. You are dismissed." she says.

I run out to my car. I start it and start the journey to the hospital. I hope they let me see her. I hope she forgives me. Probably not. But I will give it a try.

Taylor pov

Me and Shawn where sitting and talking. We where actually bonding again. Ever since the whole bully shit. We have forgotten who we were, or are.

"Remember when we went to the lake house?" shawn asks. "Oh yeah that was so fun." I say. "The boys have changed since then. A lot." I say. And it so true they have. They where so nice they are assholes. What next them asking for forgiveness. Well that's never gonna happen. Only Shawn was forgiven. I knew him first. "Yeah your right."

At that moment we herd a knock. A rushing one too. Shawn went to open the door. At that moment he open the door and I see the person that I least want to see.

"Carter?"

_______________________

Hope you guys liked this chap. Thanks for reading.