Thirteen

Carter pov

I have arrived the hospital and park my car. I run inside and ask the front lady what room Taylor's in.

"Um Taylor Adriana Gomez?" I say.

"Upstairs in room 234." The lady says.

"Thanks." I say. I run up the stairs cause the elevator was taking to long. I pass some doors and finally arrive at her door. 234.

The door is the only thing keeping me from her. I can leave right know and just forget about talking to her. Before I can even think about walking away I knocked on the door. I heard some shuffling inside then the door opened.

I peaked inside and saw Shawn. What is he doing here? I then heard a faint word.

"Carter?"

I look pass Shawn and see Taylor sitting on the bed. She looks like shit. I can't believe that I did that to her. I just can't.

Taylor pov

He stands there for a second then looks over Shawn's shoulder. His mouth went wide. Carter tried to push through Shawn but couldn't. Shawn was holding him back waiting for my call.

"Carter can you just leave. I don't want to get hurt again." I say looking away. I couldn't stand to look him in the eye.

"Please. Let me stay. I need to explain why I did this. I need you too forgive me." He say. Sorrow in his eyes.

"Why should I let you stay?" I say looking at him.

"Because I need to show that I didn't mean to hurt you. I only did it to show the boys that I'm not weak. I'm so so sorry. I know that you hate me but please give me a chance to prove my self." Carter begs.

By this point he is on his knees almost in tears. I can't say no. I just can't. Carter was my best friend I could tell him anything. I was just waiting for something else to come out.

"I will even stop talking and hanging out with the guys. Just ease give me a chance." He says. I looked down at him. He looks so sad and miserable.

"Okay fine." I say.

"Thank you so much I won't let you down." He says and jumps up. I gives me a hug and then leaves. Wow I never knew he can be so nice.

I hope the rest of the boys turn. Especially cam. I kinda had a crush on him for a long time. Even while the bulling was happening. I know I'm crazy and dumb but I did , and I think he can change. I hope he does.

______________________
Hope you guys liked this chap. Bye my peaches. 🍑🍑