Two

Taylor's pov

Matt still had a good grip on my hair. "BITCH don't you ever speak to me like that again. GOT IT!" "Yes." I said. Pain shot through my stomach has he through me on the floor. He kicked me in the ribs and stepped on my hands. I laid there on the floor while I covered my face.

The whole school was taking pictures of me and posting them on Instagram and Twitter. I didn't really care. My life was so much better when I had parents to guide me but now it's just straight up garbage.

I hate it. I finally get up and walk/limp to the bathroom. I walked in and immediately all the girls walked out. They laughed as the walked pass and I just rolled my eyes. I miss having friends and parents. The only person I have now is my older sister. She said all I have to get through is this year and then I can move back to New Jersey. At least there is where I have friends.

I looked at my face in the mirror and it was horrible. I had bruises on my face and a cut lip from when he kicked me. Well at least I didn't black out like last time.

*flash back*

I was walking home through the short cut when I herd someone behind me. I looked back and saw Matt, Cameron, and Taylor. they followed me just so they can beat me up. Wow. That doesn't surprise me.

I put my hood on and started to walk faster. "Hey guys who is that?" Asked Taylor. "Is that no I can't be." cam said. Yes they didn't recognize me. I started to turn the corner when I noticed the boys where up my ass.

Like the dumb ass I am, I began to run. I ran and ran as much as I can go. When I got to the corner I stopped and looked back. They were gone. I started to cross the road, when I got to the other side I was pushed to the ground. "Hello Bitch." Said Cameron. "Hi." I said trying to get up. Taylor grabbed my hand and helped and then he pushed me to the ground again. "Aww she thought I was actually gonna help her. Well I'm NOT ever gonna do that." Taylor yelled. Nash kicked me in the face and Taylor punched me in the face. Cameron was the one that picked me up and dropped me in the lake next to my house.

*flashback over*

I just wish that my life was over. They have been doing this since 9th grade and I just can't take it anymore I need to learn how to defend myself. Or at least how to kick someone in the balls and run. I really need too.

_______________________
Hope you guys liked it ❤️❤️😁😁👍🏽👍🏽