Eighteen

Taylor pov

After Nash told me that I got up and hugged him. I didn't even care. I was so ready to get my friends back. I missed I missed them.

After the hug me and Nash said bye then he left. He probably went to tell the guys except Matt. I need these boys in my life even if they did hurt me I love them. All of them.

Nash pov

After a few minutes the boys arrived at my house. They all crowded around me.

"Nash what's the emergency?" Asked cam.

"Okay. I was driving and I happened to stop at Taylor's (Gomez) house and I went in and started to talk to her and I told he why we started to bully her and she said she forgives us all. I think even Matt." I say.

They all look at me and then each other with a blank face. That soon changed to happy and they all started to cheer.

Suddenly the door bust open and Matt walks in with an angry face.

"I HATE YOU GUYS. I THOUGHT YOU WHERE MY FRIENDS!" He said then walked out and slammed the door. That was weird.

Matt pov

After I followed Nash to Taylor's house I wanted to hang out with some of the guys. I called cam but there was no answer.

It has been almost an hour since Nash was in Taylor's house. I wonder if he is home?

I get in my car and drive to his house. I walk up the drive way.i see all the guys cars and wonder why they didn't encore me.

I go to the door and was about to knock when I herd Nash start talking. I stopped myself and put my ear to the door.

"Okay. I was driving and I happened to stop at Taylor's (Gomez) house and I went in and started to talk to her and I told her why we started to bully her and she said she forgives us all. I think even Matt." He said.

I can't believe that they didn't tell me. I'm not even that mad anymore I'm still mad but not that much. But they could have told me those asses.

I barged the door open while they where cheering and yelled,

"I HATE YOU GUYS. I THOUGHT YOU WHERE MY FRIENDS!" Then I left.

I jumped in my car and drove. I drove far far away. Where no one can find me. I hate those ass holes.

Cameron pov

That was crazy. One minute we are cheering the next we are shocked. I can't believe what Matt has become.

All of the bulling cause a girl rejected him. We all knew she was going to say no. She was all over Shawn. It's his fault that we caused her pain. He is the ass.

I'm glad he left maybe he can think about how much and ass he has been.

_______________________
Thanks for readings this chapter. Hope you liked.