Eight

Taylor pov

After the little conversation me and Shawn had I arrived at school. I walk up the stairs and enter. I'm trusting in Shawn. I hope he keeps his promise. I walk down the hall and stop at my locker. I take out my math and science books. I close my locker and start up the stairs.

As I'm walking up the stairs. I hear a group of boys coming up. I know exactly who it was. I speed up the stairs and waited at the classroom. I watch the stair case door, but no one comes out. Hmmm...thats weird. I start to walk to the door and see that they are hurting an innocent girl.

She had long brown hair and blue eyes. The where making fun of what she was wearing. I mean it wasn't bad. She had a black crop top on with high waisted shorts and doc martins. I have to stop this. Now.

I burst through the door and scream at them. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" I say running down to where she was. She had a black eye. "And why should we do that." "Just leave the girl." Shawn says from the back. I can't believe that he didn't stop them from hurting them. "What did she do to deserve this. Tell me." I ask. "Nun of your business." "Okay fine. But tell me why you bully me then. Huh. Why?" "Because you deserve it." "No I don't. I don't deserve any of this. You guys are just assholes. That why." I say. At that moment I feel a sting across my face. I look up to see who hit me. And it was the one and only Cameron. "Isn't that the reason tho. Why you bully me." Again another slap. This time from Taylor. And he used to be my best friend yeah right. The girl ran off when I came. It was just me.

"Maybe the reason is because you deserve it. And no one likes you bitch." Cameron said. "No it-" was cut off by someone pushing me against the wall. It was carter.

"Cameron just told you the reason happy. Don't you ever cross path with us or we will kill you." He spit in my face. "GOT IT!" "Yes." I say. Where is Shawn. Please come.

Cater dropped me and kicked me in the stomach. It hurt like hell I hate him som much. I need help. Where the hell is Shawn. Where did he go.

Cameron kicked me in the face. I was about to pass out when Shawn walks in with principle. Then everything went black.

_______________________

Hope yall likes it. 😇