Nine

Taylor's pov

I woke up with the worst head ache ever. My head was pounding and the room looked a little dizzy. I tried to get up but there was a bunch of wires on my arm. I took a look around and realized that I was in the hospital. Hmmm... How did that happened?

Shawn pov

When Taylor came into the stair well I knew this was that chance I had to prove to her. She was trying to tell the guys to stop hurting this ninth grader. They were beating her up for no reason. Just cause she said that Matt was not attractive.

When Taylor tried to stop it. She got a pretty bad beating. And from the quietest one too.

Carter.

I can't believe him. He always used to tell me how much he liked Taylor. And now he is beating her. When I saw this happening I ran out and got the principle. I lead her to the stair well and I opened the door. When I did this I saw Taylor on the floor with her head bleeding. When I was walking towards her, her eyes began to shut.

What if this was the end? What if she died? How would we live knowing we killed a hopeless girl that need us? I know I couldn't function but what about the rest of the boys.

Carter pov

Right now we are sitting in the principles office. Taylor was taken to the hospital because they said that she was losing a lot of blood. I didn't mean to hurt her that bad. I just wanted the guys to see me as tough. I didn't want to be the scrawny compared to them. I just wanted to fit in. I didn't mean to hurt her this bad. I swear.

Taylor's pov

The hospital room was so quiet and lonely. I was sitting on the bed on my phone. I noticed that someone gave me there charger. It had a black and white string. It was cool. I looked up when I herd the door open. I saw the person I wanted to see the least.

Shawn.

He broke the promise he let me down. Once again. I knew I couldn't trust him. I knew it.

_______________________
Hope you guys liked this chap it was really sucky vote and share this book. Love all y'all's.😘😘💦💦