One

Taylor's pov

I woke up to the stupid sound of my alarm clock. Today was another day in hell.

I get out of bed and grab a pair of leggings, and green day muscle tee and my Jordan's. I get dressed and walk down stairs. I eat a pop tart (cookies and cream) and drink milk.
I walk out my house door and start my journey to the hell whole called school.

•skip journey•

I made it to the school and just stand in front of it. This is where my life was destroyed. I don't know why they bully me or even hate at that fact. They just do.

I walk into the school getting a few stairs from cheerleaders and jocks. I just ignore them. All day everyday. The ones I can't ignore are the assholes I used to call best friends. Yup I know I used to be best friends with my bullies before. Crazy right, I know.

I get to my locker and put my back pack in there. I grab my math and science booked out then walk to the class. So far so good there is no sign of the monsters. As I'm making my way upstairs I see the one and only Matthew lee Espinosa. I keep my head down and my face covered. I walked past him and he gave me a weird look. I thought I made it in the clear that was until someone pulled me across the hall way.

"Well look who it is. It's the slut. Where have you been sucking dick behind the school?" I just looked at him with a sad and pleading face. He is really hurting me and badly too. It's not like I got weave in this is all natural thank you very much.

"Answer me BITCH!" "No I wasn't sucking dick." Why would I say that. I felt a sting of pain shoot through my cheek. He slapped me. He really slapped me. I thought I was going to get punched or kicked but I got slapped. Yeah it's bad but hey it doesn't hurt that bad to me. Right?

Right now I just really hate my life and my self. I just wish I could crawl in a hole and die these boys would love that. Wouldn't they?
______________________________________________
hope you guys liked the first chap thanks for reading 👌🏽😘