Nineteen

Matt pov

I was still driving. Its been almost two hours since the boys turned on me. They think I don't know what I did was wrong. I do know and I'm so very sorry that I did what I did to Taylor. I treated her like she was a person who wasn't wanted anymore, and I'm so disappointed in my self.

I just wish I can time travel back to the time it started, but I know that I can't so I have to make it up to her and I need to tell her how sorry I am. And even if she doesn't forgive me I will still make it up to her. I won't let anyone hurt her like I did that day ever.

Cameron pov

Its been two hours since Matt has left and I haven't herd from him. I may be mad at him, but it doesn't mean I stopped caring. Tomorrow at school I'm going up to Taylor and I'm going to give her the biggest hug she has ever had in front of everyone. And I do not care what they say about me, I love her so much and I will protect her now.

Taylor pov

It's currently 12:00 am. I am sitting on my couch when I herd knocking. Me and the boys each have a place were they used to enter, and the one knocking was Matts.

At first I thought it was a bird, but then I started hearing his voice. I thought I was going crazy, I got up and walked to the down stairs window and cracked it open so that he can come in, that is if it was him.

After about 5 minutes I saw a dark tall figure with a backpack. I couldn't tell if it was Matt or some stranger. That was until I herd the voice.

" Hey Taylor long time no talk." Matt said. I looked at him with amazed eyes. He had bloodshot eyes and a runny nose.

"Matt what are you doing here you should be home sleeping, oh and if my sister see you she will beat you up please just leave." I said.

"I know but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for all the pain I caused and I want to make it up to you. I know you don't like me, but I like you and I want you to know that." Matt said as he leaned closer.

He pressed his lips to the side of my cheek and was out the window. Just like that, just like he said he needed to tell me something and he did and then was gone.

"Oh Matt how you have changed." I say then I fell asleep.

__________________________________________________

hope you guys liked this chapter and please vote and share this book with your friends please. thanks ;)