Six

Taylor pov

Tasha and I just finished eating dinner. After the whole bully stuff we ordered some Chinese food. When I was done I told Tasha that I was going to head to bed. I walked up the stairs and done the hall to my room. As I walked by I passed a slanted family picture. I fixed the picture and examined it. I looked so happy in the picture with my mom and dad with Tasha in the background. I wish it was still like that now.

I finish looking at the picture and smiled to my self. Wow. I just smiled for the first time in like three years. I felt good. I enter my room and sit on the bed. I take out my phone and start to go on YouTube.

I typed in kian and Jc. I watched some there videos and then shut of my phone. When I looked at the time I noticed it was already midnight. Wow I watch a lot of them. They are kind like my life. I love them. I wish I could move to l.A. and start a new life that would be awesome.

Out of nowhere my stomach starts to growl. I groan and get up and walk down stairs to the kitchen. I open the pantry and get out a Twinkie. I love these. They are awesome. (An: who else thinks twinkie's are awesome👍🏽lol😭). While I'm eating my Twinkie I hear a strange noise in the backyard. I decide to ignore it, that was until I herd it again. I get up and walk to the back porch. I open the door and walk out. I look over to the pool and check around the table area.

When I turn around to go back inside some one put there hand around there mouth. I am suddenly so still. The persons whispers something I'm my ear and I know who it is. "Hey beautiful. I'm going to try and stop the bulling okay but you can't tell anyone why I'm hear. Or I will hurt you okay. And no don't like that." The person lets go of me and I turn around to see them running through the hole in my fence. Only one person knows that's there and it Shawn.

*mourning*

I wake up in my bed. Oh my god it was just a dream. A very crazy dream. I mean it had to be right? I want it to be real but then again I want it to just be fake so I don't have to freak out over this. I get up and get dressed. I decided to put on black leggings and a white tank top with a cardigan over it. I walk to the bathroom and put on foundation and mascara. I don't like to put a lot of makeup on. That would just make the boys make fun of me more.

When I'm done I walk down stairs and get out a glass. I pour milk and have a small muffin. I really don't want to go to school today. I don't feel like being tortured today. I just want to forget about everything that is happening to me. I want to go back to my old life. When I had friends and was so happy. I wish it was still like that today. But no it's not. I wish I just wish.

_______________________

Hope you guys like the chapter. 😁😁