Fifthteen

Nash pov

I didn't know what I was doing. After we got punished with two weeks of detention, I hopped in my car and just started driving. I didn't know where I was going, or how far I was gonna go, but I kept driving.

•After driving a little•

I was pulling up to a familiar house. I walked to the front door and knocked on it. I definitely had no idea what I was doing.

Taylor pov

I couldn't even speak. I was so surprised that he was here. I looked Nash up and down. How dare he comes to my house and in my room. He is the last person I wanted to see. The only boys that I talk to is Shawn and carter.

"What do you want?" I say with a disgusted face.

"I just want to talk. Um if that's okay with you?" He says. He looks almost scared a little.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. Probably bullshit.

"Well thanks for asking but I don't want to talk to you or your 'friends'." I say laying down. I can't deal with him right know I'm very very tired.

Nash pov

The door opens and Taylor's sister Tasha opens up.

"Um can I talk with Taylor?" I ask.

"Um sure hold on." She says. Well that was easy.

She walks over to the stairs and yells. "TAYLOR THERE IS SOMEONE HERE TO SEE YOU!"

"OKAY LET THEM UP!" Taylor yells back. Oh that voice that doesn't have fear in it is so nice.

"You can come in." I walk in the house. I looks exactly the same, from middle school. "You know where her room is right?" Tasha asks.

"Yeah of course. Thanks so much." I say. I walk up the stairs and walk down the hall. I stand I fount of her door and then she looks up. She looked surprised at first then disgusted. Well here we go.

_______________________
Hope you guys liked this chapter thanks for reading bye. ✌️✌️✌️👋👋👋