Four

Shawn pov

A really hot girl just passed by the group. I took a good look at her and realized that it was Taylor. I still had feeling for her but then Matt told me that she was a slut and shit like that. At first I didn't believe him. Then I saw her 'flirting' with Cameron. Or at least I thought she was. That got me really mad so I broke up with her. She was so heart broken. The boys started making fun of her and bulling her. But I wanted them to stop. I still love her and I must do what is right. And bulling her isn't.

I turn to see her walking passed the group safely that was until Matt saw her. "Hey yo guys is that Taylor. " He said pointing to her. Oh no he is going to hurt her agian. This can't happen I can't let it happen again. "Where is she?" asked cam. I knew he had a crush on her since the fucking 9th grade. And he still does. "Right there." Matt says again pointing to Taylor. "Shawn go stand in front of her. Lets have some fun." Matt says. I walk in front of het and she bumps into me. I really don't want to do this. Not again. "Hey slut bag." says Taylor caniff. He so mean to her, but then again so I'm I. Why did I break up with her. I'm so stupid for doing this to her. She is a nice cool pretty girl. And she doesn't deserve this. I must make this right between us. Or at least try.

Taylor's pov

"Hey slit bag." I hear taylor caning say. He used to be my best friend and now he is my bully. Wow just wow. What has happened to these nice cool boys. They are such dicks now. I hate them so much. And Shawn I could never forgive him. He has caused me the most pain in all of this. I really did love him. I just can't believe him. "H-hi." I say. "Do you want a beating today." says Cameron. "No." I say with a little more confidence. "Guys can you just leave her alone." I hear some one say. They all turn around to face my sister. What is she doing here. "Tasha?" I say with shock in my voice. I can't believe this. She is back in California. To see me. She is the best but this is not a very good time is it.

__________________________________
Hope you guys liked it. To day. I also went to the taylor caning concert tonight in fort Lauderdale it was so fun taylor gave me a huge hug love him so much thanks for reading.