Five

Tashas pov

I was on my way to go see taylor at her house. I had just turned the corner when I saw a group of guys around one girl. They were either bulling her or gang banging. As I got closer to them I saw who the girl was and I also herd what one of them said to her. "Hey slut bag." That just kept repeating in my head. That was really rude to say. They where definitely billing her. Why wouldn't she call for help or something like that.

She needs help and I'm here to give it to her. "Hey just leave her alone." I say these boys don't scare me. Not one of them can hurt me. "Why don't you make us." "Okay if you insist." I say. They don't know that I took boxing in New Jersey let's get it on.

I was now surrounded by four of the boys. I knew all there names including Matthew. Me and him used to be the closes of friends. It would all ways be ride together die tighter. That kind of thing. Matt was the sweetest soul in life just why would he do this? It breaks my heart to him doing this to Taylor. It really does.

"Matt you now you wouldn't hurt me. Or would you." "Hmm I guess you thought wrong. Huh." he say slapping me. Wow that hurt like a motherfricker. "Ouch!" I yelp in pain and hold my face. "Well that was easier than I thought it would be." with that being said I let go of my cheek and punched Matt in the nose. The rest if the boys crowded around him on the floor. I took that opportunity to run to Taylor. She looked shocked that I did that to Matt. But that slap was all it took too set me off. I was mad already. Don't ask why. Just don't.

"Hurry up. We have to go." I said helping taylor up. She got up and we ran to her house. It was our parents but they died so it's hers.
After for running for 5 minutes. We arrived to the house. Hmm it's bigger than I remember. We entered fast and I looked out the window to see if they followed us here. No sign if them so...we are good. I hope.

Taylor's pov

We entered the house and Tasha looked out the window to see if they followed me. That is when I realized that she had split knuckles and they were bleeding. Wow she must of punched Matt real hard. "Tasha your hand. It's bleeding." I say. I always hated blood. " Oh it's okay it happens a lot. I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure. No need to worry." She says. "Okay just clean the blood please." I say looking at her hand.

I really hate this life that I'm living it is so full of bull shit and crap. Why did my best friends turn one me? What did I do to make them hate me? I really need to know. Like soon. Befriend I go crazy and start to kill my self. Witch I'm trying too. I just need some answers. Now.