seventeen

Taylor Caniff pov

I know what me and the boys do to Taylor is bad, but its not our fault. Matt made us agree to hurt her or he would continue to cut. He only made us agree because when he asked her out she said no and ran to Shawn. We all knew she would say no,but I guess Matt didn't. She always seemed to like Shawn, and when she said no to Matt he ran away. He wasn't sad he was mad. His face was red and you can tell he wanted to kill Shawn , but he didn't he went after Taylor.

The boys and I did't want to agree ,but we also didn't want him to die ether. I don't know why he started all of this when this was in 8th grade. He still hasn't changed and I'm so, so, so, mad at him. I just can't bare to deal with him anymore.

Nash pov

"Taylor can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Duh you started talking already." she responds. I laugh and continue,

"The reason why we bullied you is because when Matt asked you out you said no, this made him really mad and then you ran to shawn that made him even madder, the next day he came up to us and said that we have to start bulling you or he will continue to cut, me and the guys didn't want him to die so we listened . I'm so sorry, I'm going to try and tell the boys to stop just please you have to give us another chance." I say.

"So all you guys except Matt don't hate me?'' she asked.

" We still don't hate you we love you the way you laugh and smile its just perfect how could we hate you." I said.

Taylor stood up and walked over to me. She rapped me in a tight hug and whispered," I forgive. I forgive you all."

I hugged her back and then I left. I got to my car and texted the guys except Matt to meet me at my place. I have to tell them she forgave us.