21 [ YOUNG MASTER INDEED ]

THIRD PERSON POV

"That concludes our discussion for this morning," Professor Byul announced as the Architectural Theory and Criticism subject ended in Archi-4A's two-hour class during the first period of the morning.

"Yes! First period is done. I think we won't be having a second period!" Hanbin shouted and stood up from his chair after seeing the professor leave.

"And how could you say that, Hanbin-ah?" Daniel asked, resting in his armchair.

"Because it's ARCT-450, and Prof. Yoo said that we won't be having a final exam with him this semester. It means we won't be having discussions!" Hanbin explained, moving his head left and right.

"Uh-huh! Vacant!" Dahyun shouted and stood up, but the door opened, revealing Professor Yoo, their ARCT-450 instructor.

"I don't think so, Ms. Kim," Gong Yoo said, walking to the teacher's desk, making Hanbin and Dahyun's mouths agape.

"Sir?" Hanbin and Dahyun asked in chorus, making Gong Yoo giggle.

"I told you guys there's no final exam, but you still need to have quizzes and recitations," Gong Yoo said, smiling. "Can the president say how much the final exam is worth?" He added, making JK stand up and nod at his professor.

"The final exam is worth 40% of our grades, Sir. The remaining 60% wasn't included," JK said, making the two sit down and the class giggle.

"Well, that explains everything, so listen well because we're having a quiz after this. And before I forget, our field trip is scheduled for 2 weeks before the final exam, which means it's 3 weeks from now, and we're going to Thailand. So don't forget about the assigned tasks," Gong Yoo said, making everyone clap in excitement.

Somi raised her hand, and the professor nodded at her.

"Why Thailand, Sir?" Somi asked, making everyone nod and Gong Yoo smile at the question.

"In the world of architecture, there is a famous and luxurious restaurant in Thailand that has a perfect and unique architectural design. These restaurants have franchises across the globe discreetly. We're going to observe the original architectural building of that restaurant," Gong Yoo said. As a professor who had studied architectural and engineering fields, he was genuinely fascinated by how a company managed such a combined product.

JK raised his hand this time, and the professor nodded in approval. "Sir, did we get permission to observe the company?" he asked. Even their families had tried to have a partnership with the unknown company; they had only been served the best food but never been partnered with the other company. So it would be impossible if they were only granted permission for that privilege.

"What a good question, Mr. Jeon. Our field trip is specially sponsored by the school, and we all know there's nothing impossible if we're under Kim's school, but we are going to visit a type of business architectural building that hasn't been visited by other schools. An additional principal will be with us on the field trip; the school has already made a letter, and we're going to wait until we receive approval, or we will change the location," Gong Yoo said, making everyone nod while excitement filled their eyes, while others groaned at the possibility that they couldn't visit the said company.

"I think we'll get the permission," Lisa mumbled, making JK look at her.

"Well, it's possible if the CEO of that company approves, when no one even knows who the CEO is," JK said and sighed, even he was curious about the unknown company.