19: [ YOU LIKE HER ]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Are we going straight to KIU, CEO Kim?" Miyeon asked while driving the car.

"To the company," Jennie answered shortly, reviewing documents on the iPad. Miyeon nodded silently, glancing at Lisa, who was quietly looking out of the car windows before turning her gaze back to the road.

Lisa was looking outside with interest, observing the other side of the country once again. She then turned to her professor, elegantly reading beside her. "What are you reading, Ms. Kim?" she asked.

"Documents from the construction project that started last month in Sincheon-dong. The project is quite extensive, expected to take 12 to 13 months for construction," Jennie answered, showing the sample design of the building to Lisa.

"Oh, that explains it. Most of the materials are glass, especially the facade of the building. Does the project investor want it to have a jade-like appearance?" Lisa inquired, examining the architectural design.

As Lisa spoke, it made Jennie hum, recognizing that Lisa had a keen eye for architecture. This pleased her as she shared more information. "Uh-huh, one of the commercial buildings, and the project investor wants it with full features of professional aesthetics, with attention to its great functionality and space utilization," Jennie said. She couldn't ignore the scent of Lisa's perfume, given their close proximity as Lisa leaned to look at the iPad.

While the two were having a conversation, Miyeon, on the other hand, could hear her boss's lengthy replies. She didn't voice her concerns about the unfair treatment.

"CEO Kim is kind of unfair," Miyeon mumbled while driving the car.

While Miyeon is thinking about the unfair treatment Lisa was smiling when while listening to Jennie's explanation.
Ms. Kim’s perfume is really great. I might get addicted to it. She thought as the closes  of the two of them. She won’t even deny that her professor’s voice was so pleasant to her ears.

“We’re here,” Ms. Miyeon announced, making Jennie and Lisa look in front, making Lisa notice the extravagant appearance of the company.

“Whoa!” Lisa said in awe as the car entered the private parking ground, which opened for Jennie’s car. She already have seen a lot of things that looked like this but the chosen Color of mix black and gray of this garage with the shiny shapes of metal is great.

“Welcome to Infinite Structure, Ms. Manoban,” Miyeon announced, making Lisa smile.

“Welcoming is not right when you’re just in the garage, Miyeon,” Jennie said, making her student giggle.

“Thank you, Ms. Cho,” Lisa said shyly and Jennie got out of the car, while the two fallowed the suite.

“I think I’m more offended at that, Ms. Manoban. Just Miyeon is enough; you’re making me feel like an old lady with 10 children,” Miyeon replied, making Lisa nod as she chuckled at the response.

“Alright, Miyeon-ssi. Just Lisa is fine as well,” Lisa said in her shy tone.

“Are we going to stay here forever?” Jennie’s cold voice rang, making Miyeon and Lisa flinch before looking at her, who’s currently glaring at them.

“CEO Kim, I’m going to head first to the other floor; I need to get some documents before going to your office,” Miyeon said, bowing before heading off with Jennie’s approval.

“Let’s go, Ms. Manoban,” Jennie said as they headed to the elevator in the parking area. Jennie pressed the button for her office. As the elevator started going up, Lisa noticed Jennie who’s holding the iPad at the side of her arm.