7: [ FOREIGN, CUTE AND INTELLIGENT]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ms. Clorence, Prof. Ji said there is free food today."one of the students shouted, causing everyone to laugh. Nayeon glanced at her classmate and smacked her head.

"Yah, Dahyun, don't change Prof. Ji's words. It's clearly a new dish, not free food," Nayeon corrected, drawing the attention of those nearby.

The students of 4-A in the Architecture department filled the canteen, along with students from other departments. Despite the crowd, the canteen wasn't yet packed as it was still early for the break.

Lisa, JK, and the rest of their classmates stood in line to get their food. The canteen, as expected, was spacious, and the organized queue ensured they didn't have to wait long to be served. The variety of dishes looked appealing, making it hard to resist grabbing everything at once.

"What would you like to eat, Lalisa?" Hanbin asked, causing Lisa to flinch as someone new spoke to her.

"Um, just chocolate milk and some vegetable snacks," Lisa answered while awkwardly looking down at her feet. She wasn't used to others asking about her food preferences, except for Irene, and Jk who had become a good friend to her since this morning.

"Hanbin-ssi, I'll ask her myself, and I'll let you know how much it is if you're really serious about treating us to free food," JK interjected, sensing Lisa's discomfort. He remembered feeling similarly shy and unsure as a freshman, but he had gained confidence over the years, especially after becoming the class president. He felt a protective instinct towards Lisa, understanding what it was like to be in her shoes.

Hanbin, realizing his mistake, widened his eyes. "I'm sorry, Lalisa. I just wanted to ask for her meal as a thank you for earlier," he explained, before looking at JK with an apologetic expression.

"We were planning to as well!" Eunwoo, Somi, and Nayeon chimed in together, echoing the sentiment of their classmates. Lisa felt her face grow warm, and her heart was touched by their kindness. This was a far cry from her previous school, where she often felt invisible and preferred to be alone, considering humans to be the most harmful beings on Earth.

Having a friendly male companion who treated her well from the start was a positive change for her, but dealing with a larger group was something she wasn't fully prepared for.

"Yes, you guys can treat her, but let's not overwhelm her. Our youngest member is still adjusting to your... Ugly faces," JK interjected on Lisa's behalf, causing her to chuckle and nod while giving them an apologetic smile.

"Yes, understood, Sir," their classmates replied in unison, saluting JK, which eased Lisa's nerves.

"Tsk, we're not ugly, you little rascal," Nayeon teased JK, playfully smacking his head before turning her attention back to Lisa, seemingly unbothered by the disapproving glance from their class president.

As they walked back to their table, Lisa noticed that there weren't many classes at this time, likely due to their scheduled break.

Lisa and JK found a seat together, with their classmates choosing their own tables. Lisa had chocolate milk and vegetable pasta on her tray, while JK had banana milk, a burger, and fries.

"You two really have a lot in common," Eunbi commented, pointing at their trays. Lisa and JK looked down, noticing the two similar milk cartons with different flavors.

"We do share quite a few preferences, which is why we're buddies now," JK explained with a proud smile.

"Just buddies?" Eunwoo asked, his eyes widening. The rest of the table looked at him skeptically, while Lisa was initially confused before nodding in agreement.