12 : [ PEST OF THE SCHOOL ]

JENNIE POV

So I am enjoying of someone else cook!?

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Oh, I purposely left it out of my note. I'm sorry, I just didn't want to brag that I can't cook," she answered, scratching her head. I wanted to stay mad at her, but her cute pink cheeks were so adorable that it made me think otherwise.

Then, I realized her other hand was still on my back, and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach go wild at the small touch.

"I don't want to eat anymore," I said, moving slightly so she would remove her hand. However, she didn't remove it. Instead, she bent down and touched the side of the bento box. Her face moved closer to mine, and I felt myself stiffen.

"Why isn't it warm anymore?" she asked, tilting her head. Her face was inches away from mine, her eyes filled with confusion, and my eyes widened as I realized just how close our faces were.

I wanted to run! Fuck! I am sure my face is red as I could feel the hotness of my cheek.

Oh ghad! Move away! I protested in my head, and she did. But I didn't expect what she did next.

"Are you alright, Ms. Kim?" she asked worriedly, touching my forehead. Oh shit! Now I feel like I'm about to collapse.

"Oh my gosh! You're so red, Ms. Kim. Is there something wrong!?" She sounded really concerned, moving her hand to touch my neck with the back of her hand, her eyes fixed intently on me. Now I feel like I want to die straight away.

Who wouldn't be red if you keep on touching me!?

"You're not that warm either. Is it the weather?" she asked, her hands cupping my face. Did this kid want to kill me!?

I couldn't help but enjoy her touch, although my heart felt like it might give out.

"G-get your hands off me, Ms. Manoban." I managed to say, attempting to sound stern. She withdrew her hands quickly, as though she had touched something scalding.

"I'm sorry," she said, her gaze still locked onto mine

"Stop looking at me," I insisted, but she continued, a worried expression on her face that only made her more adorable. I let out a sigh. "I'm perfectly fine, Ms. Manoban," I assured her, struggling to maintain my composure.

She scrunched her nose, then nodded slowly as if pondering. She was about to speak, but I beat her to it.

"Don't you have classes?" I inquired, prompting her to glance at her wristwatch in surprise.

"Oh, right, I need to go," she exclaimed, turning to leave. She looked back and waved, but her gesture seemed to falter, and she gazed at her hand as if perplexed.

"Oh, this isn't the formal way here, is it? In Korea, it's a bow." She mumbled, bowing thrice and adjusting her glasses before departing.

"Goodbye, Ms. Kim. Take care of yourself and make sure to eat properly." Her words lingered in the room as she left, and a smile unconsciously crept onto my lips. I sighed heavily, holding my cheeks where her hands had been. My heart raced again, and I clutched my chest, realizing something was amiss.

"I think I should visit the doctor this afternoon." There is something wrong with me. I'm sure of it. I mused to myself, troubled by my erratic heartbeat. I glanced at the food on my desk, lost in thought.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Oh, I forgot to ask about my coffee," Lisa mumbled, her expression turning into a pout.