Chapter 18-Finding Out The Gender Of The Baby

It was the very last week of September. Taylor and Tyler woke up and stretched and yawned out of their beds. Chloe unfortunately wasn't with them as she was spending time with her mama having a girls day with Alyssa. Taylor gets to the kitchen first as she starts brewing the coffee. She makes a breakfast casserole for breakfast with sausage cheese mushrooms ham bacon and onions. As they sit at the table to eat. Tyler's phone dings with a notification. He smiled at Taylor and says "babe did you forget what day it was." Taylor looks up and says confused "what day is it?" He smiled and said today we scheduled that appointment at the doctor to find out the gender of our baby. Taylor blushed and said "oh yeah." As soon as they finish breakfast they put some food and toys out for Joy the puppy. They lock the house and load up the car. On the way to the hospital Taylor rubs her baby bump bitting her nail nervously.

"Tyler, would you be upset if the baby wasn't a boy." Tyler looked at Taylor and said "Are you kidding me." Of course not as long as we have a healthy baby that's all that matters. Taylor smiled. When they got to the hospital the nurses were super nice. They said the doctor will be with you guys shortly.

Soon enough the doctor comes in. He performs the ultrasound. He smiles and says congratulations Mrs Taylor. It's a girl!!!!! Tyler squeezed Taylor's hand and kissed her forehead. He giggles and says "oh my goodness I'm being overtaken by ladies in my home." Taylor giggles.

When they got out of the appointment Tyler and Taylor decided to go ahead and go wedding shopping some more, as the wedding was right around the corner. First they went to order the wedding cake. They picked out a beautiful wedding cake with butterflies flowers and of course a bride and groom on the top of the cake. And got the cake ordered. The next place they had to go was to pick out their bridal clothes.

Taylor went in the bridal dress store. She found a beautiful wedding dress. It was pure white with rhinestones and golden florals on it all the way down the dress. With a beautiful head piece with sparkles. She tried it on and looked in the mirror and started breaking down into tears. The wedding dresser grabs her arm reassuring and says what's wrong? Taylor looks down at her baby bump and says. It's just something I've always wanted to be married to the love of my life with his beautiful baby girl in my stomach and our beautiful adopted daughter Chloe. Which doesn't even feel like she's my adopted daughter it feels like she came out of me even though I know she did not. The wedding dresser smiled and bags her dress up for her as Taylor puts on her old clothes and. Finds a tuxedo with a gold bow tie on it for Tyler.

As soon as they leave the bridal store Taylor calls Alyssa and speaks to Chloe. She asks Chloe if she wants to know the gender now or does she want it to be a surprise for when the baby is born. Chloe giggles and says I think I wanna wait until the baby is born mommy. Taylor grins on the other side of the phone and says okay baby that's fine with me. She also told Chloe about the beautiful bridal dress she purchased and Chloe had asked her when she gets married if she could help her mommy get dressed. Taylor smiles and says of course the flower girl always helps her mommy. After all the flower girl is the most beautiful girl at the wedding. Chloe laughs and says really? Of course Taylor says. They say their goodbyes and Taylor says she will be there soon to get Chloe.

Eventually Chloe gets picked up. As they make it home. They find Joy asleep on the couch and Taylor says. "So how does pizza sound for tonight." Tyler spins Chloe around on the floor as he says "that's fine with me." Chloe smiles and says me too mommy. You should sit down you look wore out. So Taylor sits with joy and orders them pizza and they sit together as a family and watch SpongeBob. And after they are finished eating the pizza they ordered. Tyler grabs the ice cream carton and shakes it. Who wants cookies and cream. I do I do said Chloe. Tyler made three big bowls of ice cream. But by the time he brought it over to the couch Taylor was sound asleep. Tyler kissed Taylor's forehead. He whispered in her ear "perfect angel." As he carries her to bed. He comes back to Chloe and they fall asleep on the couch watching SpongeBob and eatting icecream.