Chapter 15-Tyler Proposes

You could feel the August breeze when you walked outside. Taylor and Chloe were enjoying their weekend. Tyler had just came in the house. Girls get dressed in your prettiest summer outfits we are going out! The girls got dressed. Chloe went upstairs to find Joy asleep under the covers. She put on a purple faded dress with black rose shoes. Taylor meanwhile put on a sunset pink dress with black high heels.

They walked downstairs and Tyler couldn't help but to smile. You both look beautiful. He gave Taylor a big kiss and picked Chloe up to hug her. Daddy what's the special occasion? Chloe says. Well we are just gonna go for a drive Tyler says. As they got in the grey suburban as previously Tyler had to give up his red mini van do to the accident. They drive to a beautiful garden with green herbs all around, beautiful flowers and plants and a pavilion with lights, with a walkway. Tyler smiles and opens the door for Taylor and Chloe as they hop out.

They walk over to the pavilion but before they get inside Tyler stops and turns Taylor to face him. Taylor laughs confused and said what are you doing Ty. Tyler gets down on one knee. Taylor from meeting you in high school back when you didn't notice me to this very moment, I have always dreamed of our future together. Two years ago I wouldn't have even dreamed of having you as my beautiful girl and having a beautiful daughter and a sweet baby on the way.

Tyler stopped to kiss Taylor's baby bump, by this time Taylor was in tears. You make me the happiest man I've ever been and If I could turn back the clock every moment that lead up to this moment has been amazing and if I could go back and do it all over again I would. Chloe just stood silent smiling and holding her mothers hand. Taylor I love you and I wanna continue loving you for the rest of my days and the rest of my nights. I wanna grow old with you and kiss your forehead every day and remind you how beautiful you are in my eyes.

Will you do me the honer and make me the happiest man on earth and not only marry me but become the most beautiful fiancé in the world. Taylor let's the silent tears fall as Chloe smiles. Chloe says say yes mommy. Taylor runs her fingers through Tyler's hair and kisses his lips like she never has before. Tyler chuckles, so I take it that's a yes. Taylor pulls away and hugs him laying her head on his shoulder. Yes,yes a million times yes. I've always dreamed of this moment and now I get to live it with you.

She smiles. Chloe jumps into her daddy's arms and kisses his cheek. As he brings his beautiful girls to sit on the pavilion bench. They talk all night and plan the beautiful wedding. Tyler laughs and said I thought about it all night last night you always told me you wanted a fall wedding why don't we have it in October. Taylor smiles wide I can't believe you remembered she said. Of course Tyler said how could I ever forget. Then as night fell they got back into the suburban and drove home and had dinner as a family.

Taylor made chicken parmesan and rice. Chloe went and grabbed Joy as Joy barked and barked. Chloe laughs, I think Joy is happy about the proposal to. They all laugh as they sit on the couch and watch a hallmark movie of romance. Then drift off to sleep. The next morning Chloe wakes up and draws a beautiful picture of her Tyler and Taylor she runs downstairs and shows it to them. I drew this for y'all last night she smiles. Taylor smiles and says aww baby that is beautiful. Tyler smiles and kisses her small forehead. He says, I love it baby it's amazing.

They decided to go to the store and pick out some new decorations for the house as it had started a new day. A day where they became a beautiful family and they couldn't wait to share it with the press, and to share it with the world. Taylor picks out some beautiful decorations for the wedding and Chloe does her best to try to help too. They found a bunch of orangey stuff for fall and some beautiful sparkling fake leaves to mix in well with the real leaves. And golden champagne glasses to go with the decorations. They were going to make the best family ever.

Taylor figured she better call Alyssa and her parents and tell them about the proposal. First they called her parents. Mrs. Swift answered the phone and put her on speaker. Mr swift and Austin said they were so happy for her but he better treat her well or they will find him and bury him alive Taylor laughed and told them they had nothing to worry about. But Taylor's mom was all in on it she was happy she said she wanted in and wanted to help plan the wedding so Taylor told her when it gets closer she of course can help. Taylor also asked Austin if he could participate in the wedding and he said it would be his honor.

Taylor got off the phone with her mom and called Alyssa, Alyssa was so happy for Taylor and Taylor said she wanted Alyssa to be her maid of honor. Alyssa of course said yes. Chloe was gonna be the flower girl in the wedding and she was more than excited. After they went shopping they arrived home and they all took a nice nap together. That is until the baby woke Taylor up kicking.