9.) Meant something.

Onalerona's POV

"Short left." I shout and the taxi comes to a stop. Nothing more nerve wrecking then shouting short left or after robot in a taxi. There is this other time I tried shouting and they didn't hear me and i had to take another taxi back home. Most traumatic thing I went through in my life. I get out and take the plastics and bags and walk home.

My family lives in Soshanguve and i grew up here. Whenever I tell people I'm from Sosha they are surprised because they expect me to behave like bana ba Pitori. (Pretorian girls.) I greet some of my neighbours that I pass and i eventually get home after that long walk. I put one of the plastics down and open the gate.

I see the door open and Obakeng runs to me. "Onalerona is that you?" he asks. "No it's my clone." I say and he rolls his eyes causing us to chuckle. He helps me open the gate and i thank him. He takes some of the plastics and we walk to the door. Being home brings back memories that I like hiding. Some memories are good but most of them are awful.

"A o siame?" he asks. (Are you okay?) "Ke siame mme wena." I answer. (I'm okay and you.) "Ke siame." (I'm okay.) "A mmè le rre ba teng?" (Are mom and dad home?) "Nnyaa ba ile go ya go reka dijo tsa motshegare ke nna le Olebogang fela." (No they went to go buy groceries it's just me and Olebogang.)

"Ke lo tliseditse dilo tse di monate." I say and he wiggles his eyebrows causing me to laugh. (I brought you guys some nice stuff.) "O a tsenwa." (You are crazy.) We put the plastic bags on the counter and Olebogang appears from the living room. She screams and pulls me in for a bone crushing hug.

"Ke ne ke go tlhologelelwa fela thata." says Olebogang. (I missed you so much.) "Le nna ke ne ke go tlhologelelwa." I say. (I missed you too.) We break from the hug and i kiss her cheek. "Come help me unpack the food." "What did you buy besides Romans pizza." asks Obakeng. "I just bought some nice snacks that we can munch on when we watch movies and so forth."

"Thank you, you the best big sister in the world." says Olebogang and i smile. That's the best compliment anyone can give me. "Ncoo thank you and you the best little sister anyone can ask for." I say. "You heard that Obakeng best little sister." We laugh and he rolls his eyes. "Yeah whatever." "And you the best little brother anyone could ask for." He smiles.

"You the best big sister." he says and i smile. I love seeing my siblings happy and smiling like this. "So do we eat this pizza now or wait for the rents to come back?" asks Obakeng. "Lets wait for them to get back. They also deserve to be spoiled." I answer and he nods. "Lets watch a movie but first let me put my bags in my room." They nod and take out the snacks.

I take my bags and walk to my room. I get inside and it looks dirty. I guess she doesn't touch it when she cleans. Sigh. I put my bags on the bed and fetch a bucket, mop, broom, dustpan and walk back to my room. I quickly clean my room and make sure to wipe all the dusty surfaces. I have serious sinuses so I don't need dust to be dangling around everywhere.

I take the stuff back to the kitchen and walk to the living room and plop myself on the couch. "Are you done cleaning?" asks Olebogang. "Yeah I am done." I answer. "Nako ke nako fa re ne phepafatsa ntlo re ne re kopa mmè gore a phepafatse phaposi ya lona mme o ne a tle a re goeletse a re o ka kgona go e phepafatsa o le nosi ke gone ka moo e neng e tletse lerole jaana. Ke maswabi." says Obakeng.