Prologue.

"You need to break up with him otherwise I hurt your dad and little siblings. Is that what you want?" she asks and i shake my head no. "But I love him." I say. I'm sure I look naive and stupid as I say this to her but I need to fight for him as much as I can but by the looks of things this fighting for him won't work out for me or my family.

"I don't care about your stupid love show it to someone who cares Nkosikhona is mine and you are standing in my way. I'm making things easier for you by letting you walk away. I could easily blow your brains out." she says. What kind of drug is she on? But it looks like i have no choice but to agree to all of this.

"When do you want it done?" I ask and she smirks. "By the end of this week. Enjoy your last moments with him." she answers and stands up and leaves. How will i come up with an excuse as to ending things between us. We had started planning on meeting each others families and future but now I have to find a way to break up with him.

I watch the door of the cafeteria open and close and i sigh. I can't believe I'm forced to do this. I really love him I do but it's either me or him and i don't know to what extent this woman is willing to get him but from what I've seen she is very dangerous and i wouldn't want to put my life or his life in danger because of something that can be easily solved. I take a deep breath in and exhale slowly.

My phone buzzes and it's a message from him telling me that he is on his way. I need to fix myself so he doesn't notice that I'm stressing about something. He always notices the little things about me but I pray this one time he doesn't. I take my bags and take an uber back to his penthouse. I get back home and leave my bags in the room and take my speaker and walk to the kitchen.

I connect my phone to the speaker and the song Best Mistake by Ariana Grande ft Big Sean starts playing. I don't know why she is so infatuated with Nkosikhona to the point where she is threatening to kill me if I don't break up with him so she can have him all to herself. Why doesn't she wait and see if things fail between us and then she can sneak herself in instead of doing things the way she's doing right now.

Now I have to unintentionally break his heart to keep myself safe. Does this make me selfish or I'm just looking out for my safety? When she first came to me I had thought of telling him that there is this woman that claims that she is yours and wants us to break up but then she kidnapped my siblings for four days and starved them so I couldn't risk telling him knowing what she is capable off. He isn't as dangerous as she is so I can't put his life in danger.

What excuse can I come up with to end things with him? No love it's not you its me that's the problem or maybe I have found someone that treats me better than you can...no that sounds brutal. But I need something that looks and sounds real so he does actually let me go cause knowing him he will fight for us but if I tell him that I met someone he will leave me.

I can't believe this is me planning on how to leave my boyfriend because I got threatened by this woman who so happens to be infatuated with him to the point where she is willing to hurt whoever stands in her way no matter the cost. I will always love him and i hope one day he will forgive me and move on and be happy just not with this woman, someone else that's better than me or her.

I take out the chicken breasts from the freezer and i start preparing our dinner which is creamy chicken alfredo. I finish cooking after forty minutes and i take the speaker and phone and walk to the bathroom. I pour water in the bathtub and add bath salts. I take out the sugar wax and other stuff and put them on the edge of the tub. I strip off my clothes and get inside.

She did say that I should cherish the last moments that I have with him and this is me using the time I have left with him to my advantage. I don't think another man will love me the way he does or treat me the way he does. He has set the bar really high and he has shown me that I should never settle for less or lower my standards to please any man and i appreciate that a lot.