8.) Concern.

Onalerona's POV

Kids sure know how to put adults in compromising situations. "I'll go and get ready." says ma and she takes of her apron and walks away. "Please aunty Ona watch movies with us." says Khauhelo. She has that please look on her face and i can't say no. Why doesn't Nkosikhona tell her no? Let him be the one that ruins her mood and not me. "Please." She turns to look at Nkosikhona.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. "It's okay princess." Nkosikhona Mthembu mahn. Those are the words I want to say to him and add a few profanities here and there but I don't instead I just smile at Khauhelo as she claps her hands excitedly. "Thank you. Get the snacks so we can go."

Should have known my helping hand was going to bite me in the ass. I mean spending the day with his mother was more than enough now I have to be in his presence for God knows how long. I can imagine the look on Rea's face if she sees this. Speaking of which I wonder where she is. She should be spending time with her child and man not me. What did I get myself into.

He takes out the snacks and we go upstairs to the cinema room. Luckily none of his siblings are here so they won't see this shit show that's happening here. I'm sure I would have jumped off a cliff if they were here. We get to the cinema room and i settle in the front row. She sits in between me and him which gives me enough space to breathe. "I'm so excited." she mumbles and i smile.

She is such a cute child and you can't be angry at her even if you wanted too. He switches on the big screen and clicks on Netflix. She picks a kids movie and we start watching. "Can you open the sweets for me." says Khauhelo. "You can't have too much because it will cause a stomach ache." says Nkosikhona. "I know I'll share with aunty Ona."

He nods and opens the jelly babies. She puts the sweets on the arm rest and we eat them. "Thank you for staying aunty Ona." she says. "You welcome why did you want me to stay though?" I ask. "I don't know I just wanted to spend time with you since we are friends." I chuckle. "I'm glad I get to spend time with you like this." "Aren't we watching the movie?" he asks and i roll my eyes.

"We can still talk in between." says Khauhelo and i chuckle. "Yeah there is nothing wrong with that." I say and he glares at me. At least she isn't really paying attention to us and doesn't notice the tension that's between us. We continue watching the movie and i have this sudden urge to pee. " I'm going to the toilet I'll be back."

"Okay aunty Ona but don't take forever." says Khauhelo and i chuckle. "Don't worry it's just an in and out." I say and walk out. As I'm about to reach the bathroom I hear someone whistle behind me. I turn around to see who it is and it's an old man. His probably one of the guests. Did he just whistle at me? "Can i help you?" He tilts his head and looks at me from head to toe. I clear my throat and continue walking to the bathroom.

I open the door and get in and do my business. I heard his footsteps trail behind me as I walked to the bathroom. I don't know what he wants from me and I'm feeling a bit nervous. What is he even doing here? I wipe myself and flush the toilet. I wash my hands and take a few deep breaths. I hope he is no longer here so I can go back to the cinema room.

I open the door and his standing right there. "Can i please exit." He is blocking the entire doorway and I'm not about to squeeze myself so I can pass. "What's your name?" he asks. "It doesn't matter I need to go." "Are you Mthembu's daughter?" "Sir I need to pass. Don't you want to use the toilet too." He analyzes me from head to toe and i feel like he is undressing me with his eyes.