21.) For the family.

Onalerona's POV

I can't believe I'm here at a strip club about to look for a job as a stripper. I did a bit of research on my own and yeah the money they earn is quite a lot and when I calculate my expenses and the money I can make I'll have more than enough to take care of them and still be left with change to spoil myself here and there.

I also looked for clubs where you won't get exploited or be forced to become a pimp. I just want to be a stripper nothing more nothing less. I just hope this club is good. Rendani helped me with the little research i conducted and I'll be grateful for her. She is the only genuine friend I have. I need to buy her a little gift as a way to say thank you for being a good friend.

I take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. I can do this. Who knew me taking pole dancing as a hobby would lead me to seeking a job as a stripper. I know my way around the pole but I just need to polish up because I'm a bit rusty. I wonder what was the point of working hard at school if I'll end up working here.

Should have just became a stripper once, I'm sure I would have been a millionaire by now. I go inside and there are waitresses walking around with drinks and so forth and i see some women dancing by the stage. They are doing a good job at it. Maybe I shouldn't give stripping a chance and just become a waitress because I have experience there.

These strippers are good at what they are doing  and I doubt I can be as good as them even if I tried.

Flashback.

"I want to see what you've been learning in those classes." says Nkosikhona and i giggle. "I don't think I'm good." I say. "Who told you that?" "Nobody did but when I compare myself to the other women I pole dance with they do a better job than me." "I don't care about them and you shouldn't compare yourself you are just as good."

"Really?" I ask. "Yes even though I haven't see you dancing on the pole but I can place a bet that you are ten times better than those women you attend classes with." he answers and i fight the urge to smile. "But there is no pole here." "Who told you that?" I scrunch my face in confusion. "I'm here most of the time."

"Well I bought one for you when I found out that you are taking these classes. I knew I would want to watch you one day dance for me. It's in the guest bedroom." he says and i smile. "Thank you that's nice of you." I say and he chuckles. "I'm a nice man I know." "Don't get ahead of yourself." We chuckle. "So will you dance?" "Yeah let me go change and I'll meet you there in five." He nods and pecks my lips.

I can't believe I'll be dancing for him. I'm kind of nervous of showing him my moves because what if he thinks they aren't good enough or whatever. I take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. I know I can do this I should trust myself. I walk to our room and change into a tight that I wear underneath my dresses and a tank top.