40~ A present and wild night

Mature content ahead.

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Few months later-

" Did you have dinner, Satya?"

Aadhya asked Satya while feeding her daughter.

" Uhhhhh..."

Dhara whined as Aadhya made a movement, disturbing her feeding session.

" Ha ha, rajkumari ji. Nhi hilenge ab. Bohot ziddi ho gayi hain aap."

( Okay Okay, princess. I won't move now. You've got so stubborn.)

She scolded her daughter who had no effect. Satya chuckled.

" No, bhabhi-sa. I will eat when he will come."

Aadhya nodded.

" Make sure to eat if he gets late."

Satya nodded her head yes.

" Rani-sa.."

A maid came and called Aadhya.

" Yes,"

" Hukum is asking for you."

Aadhya nodded and maid left. Satya stare at Dhara adoringly and wondered if their first child will be girl or boy.

When Dhara was done, Aadhya made her stand on her lap after fixing her blouse.

" Khatam? Baba-sa ke paas chale? Bula rahe hain vo.."

( Done? Shall we go to your father? He is asking for us.)

Dhara giggled at the mention of her baba-sa. She is so fond of him.

" I'll be leaving, Satya."

Satya nodded and Aadhya left with her daughter.

Satya took a deep breath and called her husband. Well, he told her this morning that he will be late. Clock has already hit 11.

She kept sitting there and did not realize when sleep consume her and she slept on couch itself.

Around 12, Shiv came back. He sighed seeing his wife sleeping on couch. He chose not to disturb her and first went to his room. He came back after a while and walked to kitchen. He came back with food plate and sat near her leg.

" Wake up, jangli billi."

Satya slowly open her eyes when he called her few more time. She smiled.

" Aap aa gaye?"

( You came?)

He hummed.

" Hanji, aa gaye.

( Yes,)

She sat comfortably.

" You did not eat right?"

Shiv asked her.

" Yes,"

Satya replied.

" You?"

She asked further. Well, he has eaten. His business partner was insisting and he had to eat with them, not wanting to direspect them. But he denied to Satya.

" No."

She smiled and grabbed food plate. Well, he knows she loves to eat with him and he does as well.

He took plate from her and fed her instead. He ate some morsel which she made for her. After having dinner, both went to their room.

She felt him wrapping his hand around her waist and pecking her cheek.