20~ Jealous Satya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Okay, so I am warning you beforehand. Don't you freak out and faint, hmm?"

Shiv warned his sister who nodded and sat on the bed. Satya just want Shiv to tell everything at once but he is creating riddles for her. Its been 10 minutes and he has done nothing but warned her till now.

" When I will tell you, you won't go and fill bhai-sa's ears. Okay?"

Kajal knitted her eyebrows.

" Bhai-sa, if you did not tell me now then I will go and tell everything in brief to bhai-sa."

She stated.

" No no, I will tell."

Shiv hurriedly said after her then took a deep breath. He parted his mouth to finally tell her but no word came out of his mouth. He does not know from where he should start. Like, Is he supposed to tell her everything from his accident or just that he is married to Satya.

" Bhai-sa!"

Kajal brought him out of his thinking session. Satya sighed irritatedly.

" Let me tell you-"

" No, you do not say a word. You won't be able to tell her."

Both Kajal and Satya rolled their eyes when Shiv did not let Satya speak.

" Let me guess.. Umm.."

Kajal said and thought for few seconds then continue.

" You two love each other?"

" Yes,"

Shiv replied but flinched heard when both the girls shouted together-

" WHAT?"

Calm down, Shiv. Satya does not know yet.

Shiv fake coughed then said.

" I mean something like this."

Kajal hummed then asked.

" Are you two like friends with benefits?"

And Satya face palmed her while Shiv rolled his eyes this time.

" Shut up, Kaju! From where you learn these type of things. Cannot you think of something else other than this. We are too pure for these things."

Satya sighed heavily because she knows Kajal's guessing would surely make her insane.

" Okay then, are you two married already?"

Kajal asked jokingly.

" Yes!"

And both Shiv-Satya replied excitedly.

" Okay, finally. I guessed right- wait! WHAT??"

She shouted and Satya flinched, Shiv got startled for second time.