14~ Big and small, soft and hard

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

1 Week later,

The baby is ethereal beautiful.

She has features like Rani-sa.

Hukum won't leave a chance to spoil his daughter.

Kunwar-sa will make her mischiveous like him.

Kajal Bai-sa is finally elder too.

These types of words are ringing in whole haveli. People were so excited to meet the baby and when she came with her parents, they were left awestruck by her beauty. She looks like a angel sent from heaven. Well, she is the symbol of Aadhya-Dev love.

Satya enter into the room of Aadhya with her food specially made for her. Kajal, Jiya and Shiv are here too. They are talking to someone via call.

" Shut up! Shiv. I will see you when I'll come there."

Satya heard a voice of girl. Shiv laughed hearing the above sentence. He must be being playful to her too. But....who is she?

She seems so close to these people. Her way of talk seems so lovely with them. Shrugging her mind with unwanted thoughts, Satya called Aadhya.

" Bai-sa."

And they all look at her but not Shiv and she noticed that. He was busy showing baby girl to the girl he is talking with.

Satya hand the food plate to Aadhya and turn to leave even though she wanted to stay little longer and find out about the girl-

What? What I am thinking?

Satya scolded herself, slapped her forehead when she came out of the room.

Time really goes fast. She did not realize when almost a month passed away while staying in this haveli. Only 5 months are left for the completion of their marriage contract. The single thought of leaving him do something to her heart. She feels so lost. As if the outside world is a maze in which she would get lost if she leave him.

In a month, he has made her habituated of his presence. He was busy with his lovely bhatiji for a week but she did not mind a little. Only his presence is enough to make her feel safe.

Even though she has left brothel but the fear still resides in her heart. Akshay Sinha must be planning something. Sandhya would not sit quiet, she is sure.

And only person who can protect her from all these dangers is Shiv.

" You did not meet baby yet?"

Satya look at Shaurya and smiled at his question.

" I did. She is so lovely. I am sure family would spoil her with their love."

Shaurya smiled and sat on the couch.

" I wish I had a daughter too. Like, I always craved for my own family even though Dev, Shiv and Kajal were enough."

Apart from everyone, Satya has grown a special relation with Shaurya. She knows pretty much about him and respect him for his sacrifices.

" God's plans are always beautiful. This baby now can fulfill that wish of yours. Love her like she is your own daughter."

Shaurya look at her for some good seconds before saying.

" I will adorn her as a thrown over my head. She has all of my respect, love and care. After all Dev has made me grandfather figure of her."

He chuckled at last sentence along with Satya.