37~ Wedding of Shiv-Satya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Satya did not ever know that how overwhelming she would feel at her wedding day. The feelings is too hard to decipher but so peaceful to experience. Her heart beat is increasing as the time is coming closer of their wedding. Soon Baarat will arrive and he will make her, his. This time with full custom, pride and blessings.

She is looking beautiful in bridal attire. She accept.

Honestly, she never thought she will ever marry someone or will any man would like to marry a girl like her. There were chances of toxic relationship because of the place she belonged too. She wanted a person who could see behind that dancer Satya, who could comfort her, who praise her talent, who understand and trust her and Shiv proved to be the right man.

He is beyond her expectation. Sometimes she wonder if she is good enough for him or not?

" Satya..."

Satya turn around and saw her father. She smiled as Shaurya walked toward her. He stare at her from up and down.

" Goodness! you are looking like an angel."

He complimented her then cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

" I could not give you fatherly love in your childhood. Now you are grown up, going to marry someone and..."

He took a deep breath and eyes turned glossy.

" I feel blessed and lucky to have a daughter like you. Once again, thankyou for forgiving me-"

" Leave that, Baba.."

Satya interrupted him and hugged him.

" I wish you get all achievements and happiness you deserve. May you live a great life, my princess."

Shaurya uttered emotionally.

" Satya..."

Satya broke the hug hearing Kabir's voice. With him, stood their mother.

Malti walked to her and put a dot of kajal behind her ear to ward off evil eye. 

" My daughter really looks beautiful."

Malti muttered and pecked her cheek. Satya got emotional all of a sudden. Only if Shiv would not kept her hidden, she would have lost her mother. She is forever grateful for Shiv.

" I feel unfortunate as I did not get enough time to spoil you. He will get to live more with you."

Kabir said and Satya chuckled hearing the last sentence.

" He is family, bhai-sa. I am sure if you will ask, he will let me live with you for months."

Kabir hummed then replied.

" don't forget he will stick to you wherever you will go. So, I guess I would have to bear him If I ask you to live with me."

They burst into laugh and Satya hugged her brother.

However, Shiv crouch down a little when his sister, Kajal raised her hands to put a mala around his neck. Everybody smiled seeing them. 

Shiv look at his bhai-sa and bhabhi-sa before walking toward them. He sat on his knees and touched their feet to take their blessings first. Aadhya caresses his head and he stood up. She pecked his forehead affectionately in motherly manner. For sure, she is a mother of Dhara only but Shiv and Kajal equal make her feel like a mother figure to them.

She performed a small ritual to ward off evil eye from him.

Shiv went to his brother who patted his shoulders before pulling him into hug. The hug last for some seconds but Shiv furrowed his eyebrows when he caught the glossy eyes of Dev.