15~ A dress from Aadhya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Satya thinned her eyebrows when she saw 5 maids in early morning outside Shiv's room. They are laughing and blushing due to some reason. She walked and stood behind them to see what they are staring.

Her eyes widen seeing Shiv doing push-ups in the room with bare upper body. He is wearing headphones and listening songs that is why he is unable to hear these maids.

" You all! Is your work done? What are you doing here? Go and work, now!"

She scolded maids who hurriedly left before passing her angry look because she snatched a nice view from them. Satya shake her head while staring at their figure until they were out of her sight.

Just when she look back in his room, he was done doing push-ups. He removed the head phones then turn to her and fake gasped before covering his chest with his hands.

" Oh no! Please. You cannot check out me like this secretly."

Satya put her both hands on the either side of her waist then asked.

" 5-5 ladkiyan dekh rahi thi aapko. Tab nahi kar paaye ye natak?"

( Couldn't you do this drama before when 5-5 girls were staring?)

" 5-5?"

She hummed.

" I scolded them."

She replied which just made Shiv to smirk.

" Such a protective contract wife!"

He commented and Satya raised her eyebrows.

" Don't increase your hope. I just wanted them not to waste their time."

Satya is a girl who does not accept things easily. A perfect competition to Shivansh Agnivanshi.

" Means this hot body of mine is a waste of time?"

Satya nodded her head as yes then left the room.

" I will make you accept now. You provoked me!"

He murmured to himself. Its sunday and he has perfect day to make Satya accept that his body is not a waste of time but a treat to the eyes.

Satya was changing wet cloth of baby in living room when she heard Kajal's voice.

" Ye bhai-sa adh-nange kyu ghum rahe hain?"

( Why Bhai-sa is roaming half naked?)

Jiya and Aadhya look at the direction where Kajal is staring. Satya could not step back. So, she also moved her head behind only to find Shiv descending the stairs. His hair is messy, he is wearing a white trouser underneath, his upper body is bare and headphone is hanging around his neck.

" Why are you roaming like this devar-sa?"

Aadhya asked him who reached some feet away from them. Satya look down at baby when he glance at her.

Shiv shrugged his shoulders.

" No reason."

Aadhya chuckled while his sisters shake their head. Satya felt her heart beat rising when he stood behind her and leaned his body to take the baby. Satya gulped when he intentionally touched her hand before holding the baby.

" Oh my princess!"

He mumbled then rubbed the tip of his nose with baby's soft one. Satya stood up and was about to leave when she saw Dev and Shaurya coming here. They too look at Shiv with confused gaze.