10~ A kiss on wrist

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Its frustrating that despite being capable, he is not able to do anything. When he went to hospital to check upon Malti, his guard told him a man came in disguise to harm Malti but they save her before any unfortunate could happen.

" Fucking Chauhans!"

Shiv muttered while undoing his tie and sighed irritatedly whe it was getting difficult to undo a simple knot.

" Sometimes, quit being stubborn."

Shiv turn around as he heard a familiar voice and found Satya standing at the doorstep of his room with food plate in hands.

" Then you do it."

He said to her and Satya looked away after saying-

" I am not interested."

Shiv stare at her silently while removing his tie and this time he succeed too.

" What are you doing here?"

Shiv asked while unbuttoning his shirt.

" I brought you dinner. Don't tell me you had it already."

Shiv smiled a little hearing her. Sound of her anklets and bangles rang in the room as she walked and put the plate on table.

" I have not and I am damn hungry, wifey."

Satya look at him and warned him-

" Do not call me that."

" What wifey?"

Shiv replied.

" Ch! You are so irritating."

He heard her and went into bathroom to wash his hands. He came back and sat on the couch.

" You did not go yet."

He asked Satya who is standing near window.

" No, because you will call me anyways."

Satya replied and he chuckled softly before adjoining his hands to pray then beginning to eat. Satya sighed and looked outside the window.

He is weirdly quiet right now. Usually he tease her, do any possible thing to irritate her but right now he seems in deep thinking. He seems tensed. Well, what can she do? She is not good at communication. In a situation like these, she leave the other person alone with their thoughts because peace is what they might need at these times.

After a while he was done eating so she walked toward table and forward her hand to grab the dirty plates but furrowed her eyebrows when he grasp her wrist before she could even touch the plate.

She look at him sliding her bangles back and staring at her wrist carefully. He thinned his eyebrows as his eyes caught the sight of red mark of burn on her skin.
Her heart skipped a beat as he caresses her wrist with his thumb.

" How did this happen?"

His tone screaming concern for her.