36~ Pre wedding rituals

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Ansh?"

Satya uttered as soon as she came out of bathroom and spotted Shiv who is taking heavy breathings as if he has been running till here.

Shiv look at her and forgot all his exhaustion. He literally ran to her, pulled her closer by waist and smashed his lips against her.

Its been a week since he did not see her and he missed her a lot. She gripped his shirt, tilted her head to a side and responded to his kiss.

He is kissing her so passionately, not giving her chance to match his break. It feels as if he is pouring all his frustration in the kiss.

The frustration of not getting to meet her for a week and all blame goes to Dev and Kabir.

These two men are responsible to snatch his peaceful moments with his wife.

" Uhmmm..."

She whined and tapped his chest, gesturing him to break the kiss and he did too.

" Jaan lenge kya hamari?"

( Will you take my breath away?)

She asked and wiped her lips which got wet by kissing him. Shiv put his forehead on her shoulder as she tilted her head to a side.

" Jaan to hamare or tumhare bhai-sa lene mein lage hai. Jeene nhi de rahe hume. Kasam se aaj ke baad kabhi tang nahi karenge unhe."

( My brother and your brother is after me. They are not letting me live in peace. I swear I won't trouble them again.)

He complained and Satya just giggled, knowing the reason exactly.

" Aww! My baby."

She said and cupped his cheeks, making him to look at her. His lips turned into slight pout. The angry one.

She pecked his nose.

" Are you angry?"

She asked.

" So much that you cannot even imagine."

She smiled amusingly at his statement.

" Why they are after me? Cannot they let me live in peace?"

He said frustratedly. Satya slide the strand of her hair behind.

" Bhabhi-sa told me when bhai-sa and her was about to re-marry, you troubled bhai-sa a  lot. You did not let him meet her. That is why, Bhai-sa is doing this to you."

She said and he just sighed.

" I am his younger brother. He should not do this to me."

Shiv said.

" Acha ji. Chote bhai hokar jada nhi ban rahe aap."

( Aren't you being too much being a younger brother?)

Satya said and walked toward dressing table.