23~ Brothers team up

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Satya look at herself through mirror. She is wearing beautiful saree given my Aadhya this morning. She is finding herself in new form, as Shiv's wife. The thought made her smile.

The sindoor has filled her hairline and her neck is adorned with mangalstura. Shiv would get so happy as he will wake up and see her.

It feels like her life changed in a fraction of second. She was nothing but a dancer in a brothel. She did not has any respectful identity. People would either see her with lust or disgust.

Now, being Shiv Agnivanshi's wife she...she feels like she has gained a new identity. But she don't know if people would see her respectufully or not. Her previous work cannot be ignored.

Things apart,

" Maa would have been so happy today."

Satya mumble with sad tone. She took a deep breath and turn to look at Shiv who is still sleeping. He never wakes up early unless its something important. Satya shake her head at his antics.

She walked inside the closet and choose his outifit. After ironing his clothes she put it on couch and left the room. She was about to go into the kitchen when Aadhya stopped her saying-

" Where are you going, Satya? Come here."

Satya went to the temple and peformed puja along with Aadhya and rest of the family members. After puja, Aadhya handed her prasad then said.

" You are now the youngest daughter-in-law of our family. So no work! Okay? You will be treated just like us."

Its new but Satya would learn to live like them. They all went to living room and tea was served to each family. Satya never got treated like this, so its all fresh experience for her.

She look at Aadhya as she fake coughed then mumbled into her ear.

" You are looking so pretty and devar-sa is coming here. I wonder if he would faint by seeing your beauty or would just pull into corner and kiss you hard-"

" Bai-sa!!!"

Satya whined, her cheeks flushed and Aadhya laughed.

" Again, its bhabhi-sa."

She said to her and Satya just sighed. This family is crazy. Every single person knows only how to tease others in different ways.

" come to baba, bacha..."

Satya look at Dev and Shaurya who are busy playing with little Dhara. In between all of them, she suddenly felt his presence and her heart beat instantly increased.

He is coming toward them while humming a song. His voice is enough to make her all nervous.

Shiv first went to temple to take blessings from God then came back to his family. He took a seat beside Shaurya. He has still not noticed Satya.

Satya smiled seeing him wearing the clothes she chose for him. His hair is still little wet and messy. He was saying something to Dev and Shaurya when his eyes move around and stopped at Satya.